I Really Shouldn't Have Done That...

Author Note: I don't intend to write romance in at least 10 chapters, so if you are expecting any, sorry.

When she noticed an unknown person throwing a game cassette on the ground, and running away like it was a spawn of hell at least, she knew something was wrong.

She tried running after the person, but her effort was hopeless - after all she was the slowest person in her school. Sighing with defeat, Terry picked  up the cassette. It was all grey,  apart from the "Majora" written on it with a black pen.

"Why would anyone throw this game away? Majora's Mask would be a rare occurrence nowadays... Oh well, a free game"

And so she picked it up, ignoring the growing feeling of dread.

                                                                              **********************

"But muuum!"

These words rang through the house, as Terry begged mum to be allowed to stay up. Her mum just ignored her pleadings, clearly not giving up. Terry, on the other hand, was desperate to play Majora's Mask, even though it really was late.

“Right . now! Or you will be banned from games for 2 months”

Terry immediately went to sleep.

                                                                          ************************

The sound of water filled her ears. A muffled scream next to her.

She wanted to scream herself, but she couldn’t.

“Play the Game”

“Play the Game”

“Play the Game”

“PLAY THE GAME!”