Chapter 3:Trouble Finds its Way with the Bitch

hey guys... updates will be faster now... a very happy new year to all of u...hope u like my work...plse plse vote n share it for me.... before9 thanks for the cover... palaklovesranbir misha-shifa loginkiran justwriters1807 RanveersLove darlingann ArshiKhan madame07 piiuuu puja2kothari singhaghotra mauli_29 Hope_love_fun AntaraPal ashlove_red RDFarhanah ambiii_s Chuchu1220 darshananjain harrypotterqueen99 Zeba_Sidharth_Alia RKDP_Stories paarri @AsmiKadira anku_guppy@kajal_1501 @_SnehaMish_ angelslibb u guys have supported my earlier sotries..thanks for that and i hope you like this one too

We got out of the car and walked towards the apartment lobby and straight into the lift. The doorman let us go immediately because he had seen us earlier coming to her place.

The lift opened into her apartment. I walked in before Zach but there was no one. Her house maid turned up and I asked her "Where is Cara?"

She said in a soft voice "I have no clue ma'am. She never came back from school." I shot Zach an irritated look. He told the maid patiently "Fine. We will wait for her till she is here."

We sat on the couch in the lavish living room. The house maid went back to work. I told Zach "You shouldn't have told her. And why would you tell her now suddenly?"

He said in a loud voice avoiding to look at me "I just wanted to get it out. And it was my decision to tell my girlfriend."

I didn't reply to him. He said calming down "I am sorry. I am just a lil freaked out."

I told him "Chill. You're over reacting sissy. We will talk to her and she will be fine soon."

We waited for her for more than an hour. I glanced at the time. I had to get ready for my date. The princess finally arrived into her land with tons of shopping bags.

She told looking at Zach "Get out of here, Zach before my finger prints are on your face."

That was pretty rude! Zach said calmly "Could you please just hear me out, please?"

She said "No fucking way. Just go. We are so....over." He stood there like a statue.

I spoke in between "Cara, are you going to listen to what I have to say? Why am I even asking, you have to hear it anyway."

I continued as I stood up and walked towards her "What happened is the past... happened....learn to live in the present ...and we didn't tell you cause we knew you would react this way."

She said leaving all her bags "So am I supposed to just forget that my best friend fucked my boyfriend?"

I replied in a patient tone although I felt a bit shaky "It's your wish to forget or not. But you need to get this right that it happened before you guys were together. It's not like he cheated on you."