9

Eva's POV

"Yes Jemma that's what I'm saying." Fitz said and I watched him clench his hands. "She- theses something about her. She's great, but I don't think we can trust her." He said in soft voice.

"I'm sure we can trust Collins Fitz. She's saved your life." I covered my mouth with a sob trapped in my throat. He didn't trust me. I backed up and ran into a wall. Both turned to look at me with wide eyes. Fitz set down his board before walking towards me.

"Don't Leo." I hissed and slammed the door to the lad. Hitting the lock down button. Fitz hit the glass. I didn't even look at him. I couldn't. I made my way to my room and slammed the glass door shut. I put a belt threw the handles. Then I learnt into the closet, shutting the door. I then slid down the door with tears escaping.

I told you not to fall in love.

"Fuck." I yelled out and kicked the wall. Yes I had fallen in love with Fitz. But obviously he didn't care. I pulled at my hair and hit my head on the door.

"Collins?" It was Coalson. "Did you lock FitzSimmons in the lab?" I kept quiet as he banged on the door. I curled my body into a smaller ball. I never should have come here. When Fury I was joining another team I should have to him no. I should have said that after Ward that I couldn't do it.

"Eva?" It was May. As much as I didn't want to worry her I just wanted to no be found. Left alone. I never wanted to be part of a team. I never wanted to fall in love. I never wanted to be an Agent.

"Eva!" Fitz was yelling but I couldn't tell if he was distraught or mad. I wish I could tell. I just continued to sob more, I was now choking on air and my own tears. I shouldn't have fallen for Fitz. I was always told that it was impossible to fall in love with anyone in a week. But Romeo and Juliet fell in love in less than a week threw a wall. "Come on Eva let us in Love." Fitz said and I rolled my eyes.

I let out shaky breaths and looked at my hands. I could barely see anything as my vision was all blurred by tears. I cursed under my breath. I hated this. I licked my lips and say there crying, which I had been doing a lot more of lately. Mostly since I got I the plane.

"Eva." Fitz was outside the closet door. I wasn't completely sure how he got in but I was sure how but it was probably one of his gadgets. He was leaning against the door on the other side. "I-I'm sorry Eva." I pressed my lips as I knew he was lying.

"I- I'm fine Fitz." I said and he gasped. I gripped my knees and rested my cheek on the door I hear him. I could hear his heart rate.

"You don't call me that-"

"I use first names of people I like." I hiss and he sighed. "I'm leaving. So just leave me alone until the plane leaves and-" I paused and sighed. "and I'll never bother you again." I said and he slammed his head on the door. I cringed as I knew he was becoming frustrated.

"Eva-"

"Collins."

"-I'm sorry I didn't mean it. I-I-" He stammered. "I have a hard time communicating my feelings." he sighed jaggedly. "Like wise knowing them." He whispered and I could almost picture him pulling at his hands. I pressed my lips and pulled out an old shoe box with any good memories I wanted to remember.

The time Ward and I went to Paris. - a mini key chain of the Eiffel Tower.

The time Ward and I first kissed. -my empty tube of lip gloss

Ward and I's first mission together. - an ear piece that was his, he had marked with a W and mine a C.

"I now your hiding stuff from us- from me. But that doesn't matter. You've saved my life more than once. You-" He let out a shaky breath. "you've done so much for this team. Eva-"

"Collins."

"Your amazing. And I'm sorry! But please come out. We need your help on a-" He took a deal breath. "mission." I sighed and turned in the closet. Standing and pulling the door open. Fitz stood up and looked at me with tears on his face. The next thing I knew he was hugging me. I open stood with my arms hanging loose. I pulled away and walked to the door. Which I pulled open the door open. Looking Coalson dead in the eyes.

"I quit."

/////////
A/N

This is okay. Idk how I feel about this chapter..... I've been watching AOS all day and CRYING.

Instagram: @morganallen._ @princess.odair

Twitter: @carrotqueen459