e l e v e n

Monday;

Sitting in Art class was boring, the only good thing about it was spending the period with Jordan talking about really anything. Are assignment was to draw someone we never met. That just so happened to be the most random assignment ever. I just so happened to have this unknown person in my life who won't tell me who they were. It's really gonna be intersecting how this will turn out. 

Once the bell rang Jordan and i went to lunch. Are other friends bryanna,kendall,jaylynn , and sawyer were sitting waiting . They were laughing about something that seemed  really well funny. Once Jordan and i sat down everyone smiled and looked in my direction. 

Sawyer  took my hand and finally spoke up . "We heard you went out with Jack over the weekend"  I looked at her confused . "why does it matter, who i hang out with?"  Bryanna looked at me with a bitter smile. 

"You know Jack is still hella in love with you"  Kendall straight up told me 

"I know, i can see it in his eyes"  I looked to the ground in fear. 

Jaylynn rubbed my back . 

After getting my lunch with the girls , a group of guys that were friends with Jack went to the front of the cafe . I tried to ignore it but i heard someone use a microphone to get everyone's attention . 

"CAN VERONICA MITCHELL  COME TO THE FRONT" 

Everyone looked at me, i saw the constant stares of my fellow classmates grow by the minute. 

As i got to the front , Jack's friend Sammy grabbed a bouquet of flowers and gave it to me. They were sunflowers. After that out came Jack, he smiled . I heard a bunch of girls scream, they were jealous as fuck. 

"Ronnie will you go out with me again?" 

Everyone went silent waiting for my answer. I had a feeling my anonymous was watching me. They were waiting for me to yes . But at the same time, i wanted to say no , Jack shouldn't be doing this. 

I sighed. 

"Um...." 

__________________

Okay so i added more people in this story so this story wouldn't be dry as fuck. Also comment if Veronica aka Ronnie should say yes or no to Jack about going out with him again. It will help me write the next chapter . 

- Sammie