Lesmons.

homestuck fanfiction
Reader x vriska (ehhh?)

(nightime; readers morails hive; party)

As i arrived and looked up at the bouncing hive filled with music and laughter i knew i wouldnt get out alive, i sighed as i made my way through the drunken bodys that where somehow still upright. I had to find my morial so she at least knew i showed up.

I make my way to the kitchen space just to see some trolls yelling and cheering at, none the less, akuma. Gog..I cant believe she got that drunk... She was pinned to the island table as sollux captor goes down on her. Her breasts already clear to see as her dress top was now at her waist,. Sollux was making her moan, and she was enjoying it! I couldnt help but look at this Monstrosity, knowing it was wrong but yet i couldnt help but get turned on. Gog, she was so into it, i had to go outside. I treked through the drunk bodies again and stumbled outside. I leaned against the wall and some couples where out there with me but i couldnt help but think of that. So triggering.. And here i am... My pulsating clit ached my mind.

"Fuck...."

I had to go home..

As i stumbled to my door looking fucked up as can be, even though not a drop of faygo or human beer touched my lips i couldnt help it but stumble.. I cant believe my morail could do this to me.

i stumble and struggle to put the house key in the slot but as soon as i do i call out to see if she's still home.

"Viriska...? Babe?~"

i couldnt help but make her name sound needed with a moan in my voice. I walk up the curvy carpeted staircase we had and looked in our bedroom to see her on the bed watching a nic cage movie. Probably the treasure one, thats her favorite, i think.

"Viriska baby."

Her hair was up on the pillow speraticly placed out. She had just gotten out of the shower because she smelled, so good... And her hair was slightly damp. she was in a black tanktop with my black laced boyshorts-?! SHE NEVER ASKED FOR THOSE!!!!

She turned to me.

"Hey babe. How was the party?"

"Slutty," i replied, with one swift motion i had pulled myself on the queen sized bed and crawled over to her.

"Oh really. Well  what do you expect from akuma" She giggled softly.

"Slutty" i replied again, this time i pushed myself down slamming my lips to hers.

"Vriskers...i need you, badly..~"
I groaned out.

Fuck...

She smiled as she pulled me down into a husky kiss, clearly telling me to do more. So i do as im told and slide my dress off revealing my breasts to her and a black laced thong. I dont really like the idea of thongs but viriska made me where it.

She giggled at the thong as she pulled the comfeter off and put the chips down.

"Mmm... Babe you're already wet~"

I whinned softly.

"Y-yea~"

Vriska smirked as she laid me down and pulled my thong to the side.

"Mmm~"

I could tell she was getting triggered so i kept going as i bit my lip.

"Take it off viriska~" i groaned softly, getting impatient.

She did as she was told and took her tank top off with my thong. She then crawled back up and kissed me passioatly, out tounges collided. At that moment she decided to start rubbing my clit on the tip but at that, perfect angle. I moaned out, a trail of saliva left our lips at we parted.

"V-viriska~~"

Vriska's lips curled up at this moan. She went back down and licked my clit. I trembled with pleasure as ive only been new to this, activity. She then sucked on it..i could feel it throb on her tounge. Gog it felt good.. I couldnt help but let her know how it felt as i was still knew to this.

"V-viriska!~"

She left my clit with and upwards lick, where i trembled again. This time my nook was open, and inside, genetic material was piling up. Vriska saw this and grabed her bucket with the heart on it. i knew what this ment

"Viriska are you s-"

She cut me off with a shh and a kiss.

"Yes."

I blushed hard as i sat up giving myself a rub with my thumb.

" Ah ah hey. No self touchys." Vriska pouted at me.

"Fuck, sorry" i pulled my hand over to her and pulled her closer as i slammed my lips on hers and rubed her clit through the lace.

"You took my panties" i smirked as i parted the kiss.

"Hehe, yeah~" she tried to keep from moaning.

I smiled at this and went down to her clit and continued rubbing it as i groped her breast.

"M-mm!"
"More, please~~" she moaned.

I listened and i released her breast and took the boyshorts off and looked at her nook. She was wet. I scooped some material and lathered it on her clit and rubbed, violently.

" A-AH FUCK!~~"

I knew this was good as of her moans. I stopped quickly and looked back at her. Vriska got up and pinned me down as she repeated the same for me. Fuck that felt good, so good oh my gog!! I was climaxing fast.

"B-babe!!"

Vrista stopped and positioned the bucket, and us. Fuck... She was going to make us scisser.

She collided into my clit. FUCK! I moaned as i returned the favor, thrusting at her. We where both close to climax and i moaned louder then ever as i felt my abdomine tighten and genetic material dumped out of my nook into the bucket. as did vriska. I couldnt keep my stance so i fell to my side and vririsa followed.

"Fuck, i love you.."

"I love you too."

We both fell asleep in eachothers arms, genetic material sticking everywhere.