Chapter 1 : Arrival

[ A/N : Hey guys and girls. I hope you like this new story I started. Please do comment and vote if you enjoyed the first chapter. Tell me what you would like to see happen.

PS picture of the Bel Air Malik Mansion is added on Top/Side ]
_________________________________________

[ LOUIS POV ]

"Louis love, are you ready? We leave for the airport in literally five minutes so get down here!" My mom says in a panic from downstairs.

She stresses over the smallest things it's so annoying. "Gosh, can't you let me have a minute with my now empty bedroom that I've been in since birth. It's the least you can do."

As I strut down the main staircase one last time I see my mom standing in the foyer near the front door with her red leather Gucci bag in one hand and her BlackBerry device in the other.

"Key word 'empty' the movers already took all our furniture to storage, so stop being dramatic and get in the car please."

"I don't understand why it's our lives that need to be uprooted, you said 'we all do things that are difficult for love' so what... he doesn't have enough love to think the same and uproot his life?"

The limo ride to the airport is quiet with my mom on her device doing business as usual and me scrolling through my Instagram feed while blasting 'Sorry' by Justin Bieber through my headphones.

Yeah you heard me right, limo ride because Mom's new man is filthy rich which means he's son is probably a cocky, bratty dick ass prick. You can probably tell by that statement that I really don't like him already before even officially meeting him. So you thinking how can I have this thought of him? while...

I kind of stalked him online (don't judge me, you would do the same exact thing) when my mom told me Steve has a son the same age as me, and by looking at the pictures of the parties with booze and hoes and shit I can definitely tell that he is a cocky, bratty dick ass prick!

I've met Steve a few times when he came to visit my mom in Paris and seems like a really nice guy I'm glad to see my mom Smile again.

The first class flight to LAX was definitely comfortable. I watched a few episodes of How to get away with Murder while my mom as usual was on her laptop doing business.

After arriving at LAX we didn't need to claim luggage because my mom doesn't trust airports with her expensive designer clothes so she hired some company to deliver our clothes. Mom spotted Steve and practically ran to him as if this was some type of 'chick flick' I rolled my eyes at the thought and followed slowly behind my mom towards Steve.

Steven hugged my mom tight and then handed her white roses which are her favourite. "Thanks darling they lovely, I've missed you so much."

I stood there awkwardly and cleared my throat. "Louis, how are you? Have you grown since the last time I saw you? Sure looks that way boy" he said as he pulled me into a hug.

I just laughed and pulled away saying optimistic "Oh I'm great not like I flew across the world and entering a new life or whatever."

My mom sighed at my comment and Steve ruffled my hair "Sorry about all this but I'm sure you'll like it here."