Chapter 3 : Boxers or Briefs

[ A/N : Hey dolls I hope you enjoy the book so far I have so many ideas and I can't wait to get it all out. You've probably noticed I uploaded a new chapter everyday so far and plan on continuing to do so. I know how annoying it can be to wait for ever.

PS. There's a Picture attached on Top/Side of Louis' bedroom. VOTE, COMMENT AND FAN XX ]
_________________________________________

[ LOUIS POV ]

I don't know if Chef Michaels out done himself for this welcome home party or if this is a regular thing but I sure can get used to eating like a King. We served a three course meal by Chef Michaels himself and I can see how seriously he takes he's craft.

We had starters which included buffalo wings and fresh garlic bread, then the main course which was served on sterling silver trays. Sweet and Sour roasted beef, baked potatoes and gravy covered breasts.

"Chef Michaels may I just say that I haven't had a meal this lovely since... never." I say grinning at my mother as Chef Michaels places a piece of Chocolate Mouse in front of me.

"Hey I thought you would enjoy eating take out and frozen foods. Isn't that what all teenage boys want to eat?" my mom says before slipping a piece of the desert into her mouth.

"Yeah but not every single day Mom." I say trying the desert. I hear Zayn giggle with his mouth full.

"Zayn where's your table manners?" Steve says sternly and Zayn rolls his eyes.

Chef Michaels puts his hand on my shoulder while towering over me and says, "That must have been torture boy, don't worry you have me in your life now." he says with a laugh and then goes around the table picking up the dishes and enters the kitchen.

"While that surely filled my appetite." Steve says wiping his mouth. "You boys may be excused. We have a busy day tomorrow. Summer break won't last forever, your names aren't Phineas and Ferb."

I laugh at the reference Steve made and I see Zayn rolling his eyes. Oh my he is so hot. I'm still not sure if I heard him correct in the bathroom a few moments ago. I mean I must have been daydreaming because Zayn is straight and has a girlfriend. Besides I wont be bringing it up because I don't need him questioning my sexuality.

"Zayn would you be a doll and borrow Louis a few of your clothing for tonight and tomorrow. I had a phone call with the manager of the transportation company and gave him a piece of my mind." My mom says waving her cellular device in the air as she looks at Zayn.

He looks over towards me with a huge grin on his face "Of course I will Claire. I mean anything to see him out of those horrible clothes" he winks and it suddenly clicks in my head that he means seeing me naked.

"Zayn believe me I feel the exact same way. I told Louis that there is fashionable 'Airport Comfort' but he does he's own thing instead of listening to his mothers who makes a living off of fashion" My mom says shaking her head.