One Day Later

I wake up in a hospital bed, with Liam, Grace, Matthew, and Annabel by my side. "Oh thank god!!" Grace says. "Aria is in the other room with Eleanor. The doctors gave you stitches and they said you could go home when you wake up.

"I'm going to go see Ellie!" I burst through the door. "Eleanor!!"

"Emma!!" She mocks me.

"Are you internally bleeding?"

"Yes." And I cry again. But this time I have the rest of my friends to comfort me. Liam puts his arm around me. I hug Eleanor.

"How long does she have?" I ask Aria.

"She has 2 hours."

"And there is nothing they can do?"

"No."

"Them let's give her the best 2 hours of her life!" The 2 hours blurs by and I is all amazing!! Suddenly Blake bursts through the door. Eleanor has about 10 minutes left.

"Eleanor! I love you!" He blurts out.

"I love you to Blake!" And he kisses her so passionately I  could die form the electricity in the air! We all sit down in a circle in a local park. We talk and tell Eleanor how much we love her (she doesn't know she is going to die). Skye is there too.

Eleanor takes my hand and Blake's and she tells us to live life as much as possible and face challenges at top speed! Then she lies down and closes her eyes. And we all smile at one another an slowly cry.