Jacob... Who is she?

*camryn pov*

"Okay we have to go shopping!'' Lilac complained. Jacob gave me a small push. ''You want to go shopping?'' He asked me. I shook my head. Jacob is been all up in my bubble ever since I told him who did it. He is treating me like a baby.
Then Loren and Mark came out of nowhere. ''Hey guyssss.'' Loren said giving us all one big hug. ''Hey... Where is Joey and Bryce?'' Jacob asked Loren. She shrugged her shoulders. ''I think they are going straight home to pack up.'' Loren said. Jacob nodded his head. ''Well let's go shopping.'' I said. We all started walking out the school.

*At the mall*
I always come to place always acting like I never been here. ''You guys I HAVE to go to papaya. Meet me in Rue 21 in ten!" Loren said running off. That girl LOVES to shop. ''I say we go to Hollister.'' Lilac suggested. I haven't been to Hollister in forever. ''Yea sure.'' Me, Mark, and Jacob said in an unison. We walked into the always dark store. Lilac of course went to the back of the store for all the shirts. That's all she come here for. Mark followed her.
Me and Jacob went to the hoodies section. There were so many. ''Do you like Hollister hoodies Jacob?'' I asked him since he like has a hoodie on almost everything. ''Eh it depends if I look good in them. Some hoodies don't look right on me.'' He said. Dang he went all detailed. ''OK then... I don't understand why you would look bad in a hoodie.'' I said. I turned around and gave Jacob a smirk. He just shook his head.

''I don't understand either.''

I looked around to see who said that. Then I saw a girl standing near the shorts. She had long brown hair with blue highlights, a nice peach skin color, and was wearing a white shirt and blue pants that matched her hair.
''And who exactly are you?'' I asked her. She did a small laugh. ''How about you ask Jacob who I am.'' She said giving me this weird look. I turned around and looked at Jacob. He sighed. ''My ex. Britton '' He said. My eyes widened. What the world?! Jacob would have told me. He told me about the other girl he dated but not this oneeeeee. ''Yupp and let me tell you. Jacob enjoyed having me as a girlfriend.'' She said. I was turning red. Jacob grabbed my arm. ''What are you doing here?'' Jacob asked the girl. ''Well I moved back here two days ago because my mom got a job here and now I'm back. I will be going to your school too.'' She said getting closer. I clenched my fist. "'Whatever just stay away from Camryn.'' Jacob said pulling me away. I flicked her off and she did the same back.

Then we bumped into Lilac and Mark. Lilac had three shirts in her hand. ''Mark said these looked the best on me and I'm believing him.'' Lilac said. Me and Jacob nodded our head. Lilac went to pay and we waited for her.

We she finished, we went straight to Rue 21. We saw Loren already looking through the clothes, but she wasn't alone. She was with.... MYA!! This is too much for me!
I stopped in the middle of the walkway. Everyone looked at me. ''What's wrong?'' Mark asked me. ''Yea I thought you loved Rue 21?'' Lilac said. I had a frighten look on my face. ''I can't go in there. She's in there.'' I said. Everyone gave me confused look except Jacob. He knew who I was talking about. ''Who's in there?'' Mark asked. I don't say anything. I just sat in the closest bench near us. ''She's talking about Mya.'' Jacob said. He brushed my cheek with his soft hand. ''What about Mya?!'' Lilac slightly yelled. I pulled up the sleeve of my shirt to where the bruises showed. Lilac gasped and Mark was just shocked. ''Mya did this to me.'' I said. I was holding back tears. I needed to be strong. ''When did this happen?! How come you never told me?!'' Lilac said. Tears were coming down her cheek, making me want to cry. ''I didn't want you to worry...'' I said feeling guilty. ''Camryn you tell me everything. Who cares if I worry. It's better than not knowing.'' She said. Lilac was getting mad. I could tell because she was turning red and clenching her fist like crazy. I nodded my head. ''Let's just go home.'' Mark said. We all agreed.
We all got up and started walking while Lilac went the other way. What is she doing?

*Lilac POV*
I couldn't just let someone hurt my cousin like that. Not without feeling their own medicine.
I stomped into the store and they both looked at me. ''Hey Li-'' Mya started to say until I cut her off with a punch. Loren just scream. ''DON'T YOU EVER HURT MY COUSIN AGAIN!'' I yelled. Mya looked horrified. She nodded her head. I turned around and walked out. ''Loren, we're leaving.'' I said and Loren followed me out.

A/n
This chapter sucks w(:_;)w. But it's all good. I was wring this 1 am so there is my excuse XD

Oh my new year resolution is to get Basically_Sartorius to read my book! Lol I know weird resolution, but I think she is a really cool person. (She makes awesome edits of Jacob on vine XD) so yea.....