Found In The City

This is a story about a young girl found in a beautiful city.

Molly was adopted at the age of five by a loving Korean family. Her new family already had a son, Aiden.

Aiden didn't want to be the only child anymore so his parents tried many times but it wasn't successful. They saw Molly at a adoption center and made sure that she would be the new addition to the family. Now after thirteen years, Molly's family wanted her to go and see where her family was from.

"I don't want to go, if I do, I miss a whole week of school, Finals are coming up." said Molly, to her parents, who insisted she went.

"Molly, please go, come and see where your brother is from!" My dad screamed from upstairs.

Molly loved having a older brother and her brother loved having a younger sister. He was five years older than her, and she would always listen to him if he told her to do something.

Molly ran upstairs to call her brother, who was in college.

"Aiden, are you going to Seoul with us?"

" Of course, I haven't been there for years." he replied.

"Okay, then I'll go too!" she said in an exciting voice, then hung up.

In just three days, they'll be in South Korea. Molly start to pack for the big city. The three days past by fast and Molly arrived in a foreign country with her family who grew to love it.

"Come on Mei Mei, I'll show you around" said Aiden, while taking my hand. When Molly finally got to see the city, she couldn't believe how big and beautiful it was. Something Molly haven't seen before coming from a small town. Aiden took his sister to a small cute shop on the street where they had cute girly accessories. Molly was trying on bows when her brother must have taken off. Molly was able to speak korean fluently but she didn't know Seoul like her brother.

"Aiden! Aiden! Yong Hwa! Lee Yong Hwa!" Molly was screaming his name to hope he would come out. Molly begun to search the city. She suddenly stop when someone grabbed her shoulder. Molly turned around to a young man with a bright smile on his face.

"Do you need some help?" he said, she hesitated to answer him.

"Yes..? Who are you?"

"Oh well, Ha I'm Kyungsoo" He said with a charming smile.

"Are you new to Seoul?" He asked.

"Yes I am, I lost my brother"

"Oh, How old is he and his name? I have a few tour friends that can help us look for him" Kyungsoo explained.

"His name is Lee Yong Hwa, hes 23"

"You lost a 23 year old?" The young man asked.

"He my brother and I need to find him because I don't know where our hotel is at" I explained to him calmly. "Okay, well I'll call my friends and will look for him together" Kyungsoo said.

We went to Namdaemun ( A huge shopping district) Kyungsoo and her looked there and didn't find him, Kyungsoo said we should go to the center of Seoul. she quickly followed him and saw tall, skinny boy with Black skinny jeans on and a red shirt and unique neon blue shoes, she knew it was her brother because he was also looking for her.

"Oppa! Yong Hwa! Lee Young Hwa!" she screamed, Aiden finally turned and saw us. He ran towards me and Hugged me.

"Did you know how worried I was?!"

He yelled at Molly.

"I'm sorry but your the one that took off!" She explain.

"Your right, Its my fault, now lets go back to the hotel, its late. " Oppa said taking her hand in his.

When both Aiden and Molly went back to the hotel they were scolded by both of their parents. Aiden took the blame for it and went to his room. Molly went to her room when she remember that she forgot got to say 'Thank you' to Kyungsoo, Molly begged her parents to go look for Kyungsoo but they said it was too late for that and she need to go to sleep because they had important plans tomorrow.

Molly woke up the next morning thinking about Kyungsoo, she quickly got up and showered and dressed, her brother came and checked on her.

"Ready to go?" Aiden said, still kinda upset about last night. Molly nodded and went to go find her parents.

"What are we doing today?" Molly asked. Her mom explain that the were going to 'Changdeogung Palace ' When they got there it was the most beautiful thing Molly had seen. There was five palace with a large pond with small fish surrounded by flowers. Molly and her family spent most of their time looking around Seoul, they ate and even went shopping at the COEX mall, which had a huge aquarium and many unique stores. The last place they went was 'Cheonggyecheon Stream' Molly was looking around when she saw a man with a bright neon green Jack that said 'Tour Services & Help'

Molly couldn't see so she went closer, then she knew it was him.

Molly ran and hugged him, then released feeling embarrassed. Molly said 'Sorry' and pulled away

"Its okay, I like it that way. Besides I'm cold." Kyungsoo said while pulling her close. Molly's family just watch and smiled. Kyungsoo took Molly and her family out for something sweet. Suddenly Molly was blushing because Kyungsoo held her hand. Molly and Kyungsoo talked the rest of the week.

Molly asked if she could stay with Kyungsoo in Seoul and study. At first they said 'no' but then realize that it was actually a good choice. Molly stayed with him in Seoul and went to school, she was very successful in Seoul, she grew to love it just like her parent. After five years of dating, Kyungsoo and Molly got married and had a beautiful family.

The End. (: