More than friends?

You wake up to Sean still next to you on the couch. It is about 8:30am. You rub your eyes and pull the Septiceye blanket off of you. Sean looks at you.

"Oh, um, you looked cold, so I brought you my Septiceye blanket to wrap you up in so you wouldn't be cold.." mumbles sean. You blush and smile. "It's okay, that was very nice of you, thanks." You smile. "Want to eat some breakfast?" Asks sean. "Sure!" You both get up off the couch and walk into the kitchen. You both fix up some cereal and sit at the table. "Let me take that." Says sean as he takes your bowl after you finish. "Thank you." You say. You both head back to the living room. Sean looks at you like he has something on his mind. You look at him, "is everything okay?" "Yes, I have a question to ask you.." whispers sean. "Okay, what is it." Jack takes you by the arm and sits you on the couch. "I have been meaning to ask you something." Sean claims.

You nod. "I know we have only known each other for a few days but, i-i really like you." Explain Sean hesitantly. You heart stops and you try to process everything. Just as your about to say something, sean's phone rings.

Sean looks at his phone, "I need to take this." You frown, "okay." Sean talks on the phone for about 5-10 minutes before returning back to you.

"Sorry, one of my close friends are coming to visit and make a few vids with me, he should be here in a little bit." says sean. "Okay, that fine, can I use your shower?" You question. "Of course." Sean
replies. You go into his bathroom, get undressed, and get in the shower. You hear sean shouting. "TOP OF THE MORNIN TO YE LADDIES!" Shouts sean. You giggle hearing that. "This is just gonna be a short vlog." Says sean. You turn off the shower and get out. You dry your hair and wrap a towel around your waist. "So I have met this girl, we have only known each other for a few days, but I really like her." Sean announces. Your heart still stops every time he says those words.

*Sean goes on for 10 minutes about what has gone on these past few days*

You dry off and put back on the same clothes cause you have no other clothes. You walk out of the bathroom and walk into the kitchen and get a cup of water. Sean finishes up his vlog, BUT THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR WATCHING AND IF YOU LIKED IT, PUNCH THAT LIKE BUTTON IN THE FACE LIKE A BOSS!!! You smile hearing that as you finish your water. Sean joins you in the kitchen. "Hi!" You and Sean say in unison. "My friend should be here any minute." Claims sean. Within 15 minutes you hear a knock at the door. "I will get it!!" Shouts sean.