Joel*

Y/N PointOfView
Today was Joel's and mines 5 Year Anniversary. He told me to get ready for tonight and that he had a special surprise for me.

He gave me a clue saying ,"Just know we are going to eat somewhere fancy, and I'll pick you up at 8:30." I went ahead and hopped in the shower. It was currently 6:30 so i had enough time. After I got out, I decided to wear a black dress just above my knees. I wore burgundy high heels just to add some color. I decided to curl my hair. For makeup I put on mascara, pink blush, and lipstick. (Outfit is pictured ) I checked the time and it was 8:26. I grabbed my bag and phone and waited for Joel to come.

Joel's PointOfView
I told y/n we were going somewhere fancy and to get ready by 8:30. Today was a special day for her and I. I was going to propose to her at the beach after we ate. I got ready and drove to y/n's house. When i got there, I knocked the door and when she opened the door I saw her in a black dress. She looked beautiful like always. What i like the most about her is her personality. She doesn't let anyone get to her. I realized that i was staring at her and that she was blushing.

I said,"Are you ready to go?"

"Yes Joel!"

Y/N PointOfView
We got to the restaurant and ordered food. He had Spaghetti and i had a salad with spaghetti. Our waiter was a woman who seemed about our age. What I didn't like about her is the dirty glances she made to me. When she came over with the bill, she gave it to Joel.

She said," Here you go handsome, just for you."

Joel gave me a glance saying "what the heck". I just laughed making the waiter hate me more.

After paying he said to me ,"That waiter has some issues." I couldn't hold in my laughter anymore. We eventually got to Joel's car and he drove off. I just wonder where we are going....

Skip car drive
----------------------------------------------

Joel's PonitOfView
     We got to the beach and it was quiet and beautiful. I was surprised there was no one here, so i took advantage of that. We started walking along the shore and i looked at her. She was the most beautiful girl I've ever met. Her eyes are a dark chocolate color. Her hair is naturally straight but likes to curl it. I just plain old love her. She stopped and looked at me. I couldn't help but smile at her. I took this opportunity to propose, i got on one knee and said,

"Y/n ever since i met you, I couldn't stop thinking about you. Your eyes are astonishing, your hair is perfectly fine straight, your personality is admirable, and i love you. I just want to make you mine forever now. I want us to grow old together. Have kids with you and take care of them with you. I know i made stupid mistakes in the past but i showed you that i can change and i did change. So y/n will you do me the honor of being my wife?"

She was crying but i knew they weren't tears of sadness but of happiness.

She replied," Yes Joel. I accept you in my life more then just my boyfriend. I want to be old with you, have little feet run around our house and fill it with joy. Yes Joel."

Ehh i sorta like this sorta don't. But whatever. I hope you enjoyed it and if you didn't I'm sorry. Im just stressed out with going back to school on Tuesday. But oh well. But i will update today at night or tomorrow morning. Adios.✌🏽️👋🏽☺️