Prologue

Positive. Read the pregnancy test that Kendall just took. I'm pregnant. How am I going to tell Harry now? He's on tour with the rest of his band and he won't want to be part of the baby's life when I tell him. He's going to leave me and I'll have to raise our baby by myself. But I don't want to raise the baby by myself. I want my Hazzy to be by my side for the rest of this pregnancy and be there with me when the baby is born.

She knows that Harry is on tour when the rest of One Direction so she decides that she'll surprise him on tour.

*With One Direction*

Harry bit his lip as he tried calling Kendall again. "Haz, come on. We have to go" Niall says as he drags Harry by the arm for him for him to go onstage. "You can call Kendall later after the concert's over"

*At the concert arena*

Harry's eyes widened when he saw Kendall in the crowd and he blew a kiss to her which caused her to blush. 'Meet me backstage love' he mouthed to her and she nodded.

*Backstage*

"Hazzy" Kendall squealed and she ran up to Harry and jumped into his arms. "I missed you love" Harry says as he pecks her lips. Kendall giggled in the kiss as she pulls away and she pokes his cheek which caused Harry to giggle. "You two are just so adorable together" Niall says and Kendall blushes and giggles hiding her face in Harry's neck. "Aw you made her blush Ni" Liam said.

"They are adorable together. No wonder why the fans came up with the ship name Hendall" Louis says as Harry sets Kendall down on the floor and she wraps her arms around his neck as Harry pulls her close to him. Kendall bites her lip as she remembers that she has to tell Harry that she's pregnant. "Haz, I have something to tell you" she says.

"What is it love? Tell me" he says as he looks down at her. She bites her lip. "I'm pregnant Haz" she tells him. Harry looks surprised. "Is the child mine?" He asks. "Obviously Harold. Who else did I have sex with?" She says as she rolls her eyes at him a little. Harry's smile widened and he pecked her entire face with kisses and Kendall squealed and giggled. Harry giggled as he took out his phone and tweets:

@Harry_Styles: @KendallJenner just told me that she's pregnant. In just 8 months from now, we'll have own baby Styles. I love you princess 😘😘😍💋 All the love xx. H
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That's the first chapter.
Hope you all liked the chapter