Chapter 1

Kendall's POV

It's been 5 months since I have told Harry that I was pregnant and now my baby is back home from a year long tour, which means that he'll be home more often.

I walked downstairs and I raised my eyebrows in confusion when I saw suitcases. "Haz, where are you going?" I ask as I put my hand on my 8 1/2 month pregnant stomach. (She's almost 9 months pregnant. They're going to have their child next month). "I'm going to be in a movie love. I told you that a few months ago" he tells me. I do a thinking face and then I nod. "Oh yeah, now I remember" I say and I giggle. I must have forgotten that Harry had told me that. Now I'm starting to be like Dory from Finding Nemo. "So you're going to be here when the baby's born?" I ask. "I'll try to get there on time love" he tells me and I pout.

Harry laughs softly as he leans down and he kisses my pout which made me giggle. "I'll miss you Haz" I tell him. "Not more than me" he says smirking and I slap his arm playfully and he pouts at me and I giggle as I lean up and kiss his pout. Harry shakes his head as he grabs his suitcases and walks out of the door and I bite my lip. Now I'm lonely since my baby left. Maybe I should go see what my friend Ariana is up to. (Kendall's friends with Ariana Grande in this story).

I call Ari and tell her that I'll meet up with her at the coffee shop so we can catch up on some things. I grab my car keys and walk out of the house, lock the door behind me, walk to my car, got in and drove to the coffee shop so I can meet up with Ari.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thoughts on the chapter?

I haven't updated this book since January, OMG and I now I updated this book after 5 months of not updating this book about Hendall. Hopefully this chapter makes up for me not updating.

Kendall is friends with Ariana Grande in this story since Harry (me) is out filming for the movie about World War II, Dunkirk.

Thoughts on the chapter and what do you think is going to happen next?

If Harry (me) cheats on Kendall (by accident), do you think that we'll have to break up or she would have to punish me (however she's going to do it).

Anyway, leave your comments below and tell me what you think about the chapter.

All the love xx. H