He Assigns Me Homework, Gives Me Detention, Then kisses me? WTF! **Teacher** 9

“Wake Up!” I moaned and as the blankets were thrown off of me.  Caroline stood smirking over me. I shivered from the morning coolness and reached for the blankets on the floor. “Need. Warmth. Now.” I growled. My sister pulled the blankets an inch away and I kept reaching until I fell off the bed.

“Ahahhaha.” Caroline held her stomach laughing as I lay sprawled out on the floor in my short shorts and sports bra.

“Caroline.” I said sweetly, sitting up slowly. “Yes?” she asked, laughter still in her eyes.

“Run.” My voice turned deadly as I jumped and ran after her. I heard her screaming as we tumbled down the last couple of steps. I had her by her hair and she grabbed my shoulders.

“Girls!” I froze as my mother walked in from the kitchen.

“Please, I just cleaned the floor and don’t feel like scrubbing blood stains today.” She fixed her earrings and adjusted her skirt for work.

“Yes Mom.” We both mumbled. “What did you want anyway?” I asked when we both sat, pouring cereal into a bowl.

“Well, I was going to let you know that you were going to be late…” Caroline smiled, hiking her bag over her shoulder. I scowled, remembering I had school and detention.

An idea formed in my head and I coughed.

“Mommy?” I whimpered and held my stomach. My mother had her car keys and hand. “Yes?” She was searching through her purse for something.

“Mommy…I don’t feel so well.” I leant against the wall in front of her and frowned. She reached her hand out and felt my forehead. I never faked being sick. Caroline was the actress in the family.

“You don’t feel warm, do you feel nauseas?” She sat me down at the table.

“Yes. And my head hurts.” I laid my head on the table.

“Well…I guess you can stay home today. Do you have any tests?” I shook my head and she smiled, patting my hair. “Ok. I’ll call the school when I get to work. Lie down and rest. I have some Advil upstairs for your head ache.” I nodded my head. “Thanks Mommy. Have a good day at work.” She left the house and blew a kiss goodbye. I waited until I heard her car leave before I jumped up and ran to the television.

“Ahh….a well deserved day of leisure.” I propped my feet up and turned on every teenagers favorite stay home from school show…Jerry Springer.

*

*

*

*

I woke up groggy, rubbing my eyes. The clock on the cable box flashed 11:45 AM. Wow, I fell asleep for that long? Then I remembered why I had woken up. I had a vague memory of hearing the door open and close.

I turned to face the doorway and gasped.

“What are you doing here?” I stood angrily in front of Tristan. He looked angry.

“Skipping school?” He growled and walked towards me. My back was pressed against the wall.

“No. I am not feeling well.” I held my hands in front of my chest.

“You look perfectly fine to me.”

“Yeah, well my mother is a nurse and I am pretty sure she knows more than you.” I tried pushing him but he wouldn’t budge.

It was then that I realized I was still in my short shorts and sports bra. My stomach was exposed and I felt embarrassed, remembering the day at the lake.