Winter

Jimmy's POV
It was snowing on my way home from the store. It has been below freezing this whose winter. The only reason I was out was because James has been acting different so I got some flu medicine I thought he might be sick. "What the hell happend here james?!?" I got home and all James's shit was laying around the house. I had only left for 30 minutes."Damn what has gotten into you!I come home to something wrong every god damn day! Even if it's for 30 minutes!" I couldn't stop yelling then I finally said. "Let's just clean this up and watch a movie." We got it all clean and got ready to watch a movie. I put in a scary movie even though James doesn't like them. "Jimmy can I sit by you?" "Of course you can." We started watching the movie about twenty minutes into the movie James started to sob. "Baby what's wrong? Are you OK? " " Ya I just *sniffle* have to go use the bathroom." He was in the bathroom for a long time. So I got up to go check on him. "Mmmm the taste of blood" I heard him wisper. "James are you in here please let me in. " Um OK just a second.

James's POV
I ran to the bathroom so I could cut again. I have been bad for a long time and I just want to tell him the truth. I have been cheating on him not for the first or second time more like fifteenth time and he doesn't know. It started at the beggining of winter. I have been depressed since jimmy started working. I've been having issa over to my house when jimmy isn't home. " James are you in here please let me in" I heard with his sweet soft voice. "Um ya just a second" I replied. I looked down at the blood dripping down my arm. I put on my thick sweater that I always were to hide the scares. He still doesn't notice how often and how long I'm in the bathroom until now. "I'm coming in" He pronounced. I started the shower to make it seem like I was OK. "Baby I thought we were watching a movie" He said as he opend the door. "My stomach started to hurt so I'm... Going to take a shower." "May I join?" He asked "Yes I don't mind." We got in the shower I forgot that he didn't know that I cut. We got in and the fresh wounds started to drip blood a little on the ground. "Baby what's wr........ Oh my god James what is this? Why would you do this to yourself?" "Because I deserve it. There is a lot you don't know about what happens when your not here." " Like what it can't be bad enough to do that to yourself." "Yes it is I I cheated on you fifteen times!!!!!!" "Ba...baby why tell me please. I can help you. "Because you are gone all the time and I just miss you!" "Why didn't you just tell me? I want to help you I will always love you!"

Jimmy's POV
"Turn around and lay on the ground." "Why? What are you going to do to me?" "GO NOW!" He got on the floor like I orderd. I got on top of him and graves the lube off the side and prend it. "Wait jimmy no lube turn off the water I deserve pain for what I did" I did as he said then slowly started in. "FUCK! FUCK!" James yelled. I stopped and pulled it back out. I started in again and went all the way. "Tell me when to go" I said. "OK go" I started off slow then I heard him moan. I went a little faster and he started to moan louder. We got out of the shower and went to the room. "OK I think we need to stop OK." "OK" I said.

Late winter/early spring
" OK so it has been a wile since the "incidence" and I wanted to check your arms." I pulled up James sleave. I hadn't seen new cuts. I think since I quit my job James stopped cutting now that I'm home. So I goit him a suprise. I took him to the hog hat. Our favorite place to drink they don't have any good food. So I think we are good now so we don't have to worry about each other. "I LOVE YOU JIMMY" "I LOVE YOU JAMES"

SORRY THIS WAS BAD ITS MY FIRST STORY.DONT FORGET TO COMMENT ABOUT THE NEXT STORY BYYYYYYEEEEE!!!!!!!!!