Adam Levine One Shot

"Wanna dance?" You asked Adam, lacing your fingers with his. The music of the club was pounding through your chest. Adam pulled his hand out from yours.

"Not now," he said. "Can we go yet?" His eyes scanned the room, and he took a sip of the beer that he held in his hand.

"Adam we just got here," you retorted angrily. "Tonight was supposed to be fun and now you're ruining it."

"Im ruining it? I didn't even wanna come!" Adam shouted back. Angrily you shoved past him and walked to the bar. You ordered a shot of vodka, downing it instantly. After a few minutes you felt someone slide up against you, thinking it was Adam you turned around prepared to yell at him. Instead a tall guy with dirty blonde hair sweeping across his forehead smiled down at you.

"Hey," he said, smiling.

"Hi," you replied, turning back to the bar.

"Daniel," he said, extending a hand. "I don't mean to be blunt but do you maybe wanna dance with me?"

"I probably shouldn't," you said, thinking of Adam. But as the alcohol began clouding your brain you thought 'what the hell?'.

"Actually," you said, turning back to him, "yes. Lets go" Daniel smiled and took your hand leading you to the dance floor. As he led you to the center, you passed by Adam. His beer was raised halfway to his mouth, his eyes narrowed in a glare and he shook his head. Ignoring him, you followed Daniel to the dance floor. He turned you around so that your back was pressed to his chest and you began moving your hips against his body. You let his hands wander all over your hips and stomach, all the while maintaining eye contact with Adam. You could see his eyes darkening with anger. He took a drink of his beer and slammed it into the table he was leaning against. You saw him weave his way through the crowd until he was right in front of you. Ignoring him, you slid your body up against Daniel's. Adam grabbed at your arm.

"Hey man, what are you doing?" Daniel said, swatting Adams hand away.

"Back the fuck away from my girlfriend," Adam said, pushing you away from Daniel.

"Whoa, whoa I didn't know she had a boyfriend man I'm sorry," Daniel backed away, not even glancing back at you as he went.

"What the hell was that shit?" Adam said turning towards you.

"What? I came here to dance and since you refused to I found someone that would." Adam grabbed your arm and pulled you through the crowd towards the back of the club.

"Adam let go, that hurts," you winced at his hand gripping your wrist. "It was just a joke I'm sorry."

Adam didn't say anything but continued to drag you through the crowd. Adam pulled you into the bathroom, locking the door behind you. He pushed you up against the door and his fist slammed into the door right beside your head. You flinched.

"Do you think you're funny trying to hook up with some guy right in front of me?" Adam hissed. Unable to speak you shook your head, looking down. Adam grabbed at your chin, forcing you to look at him.

"You're mine, you understand that?" You nodded again. "I don't want you to so much as look at another guy okay?" Adam crushed his mouth to yours, pressing his body against yours. His hot tongue flicked into your mouth and you moaned, relaxing against him. His hand slid down between your legs and he slipped his hand under your dress, pulling your underwear aside. He shoved his fingers into you, pumping them so hard you cried out in pain.

"Does that hurt?" Adam whispered against your mouth.

"Yes," you moaned.

"Too bad," Adam said, pushing his fingers further into you. "This is what you get for acting like that. I don't want you to ever forget who you belong to." Adam pressed his mouth back to yours, roughly biting at your lip. You wanted to cry out in pain but you knew that would only egg Adam on so you held back. You slid your hand down to the waist band of Adam's jeans and pulled at the buttons.

"Get on your knees," Adam commanded. You dropped to your knees and pulled Adam's pants down enough to release him. You took a hold of him and slowly began pumping your hand up and down Adam's shaft.

"Suck it," Adam said. You placed your tongue of the tip, gently licking it. Adam grunted and pushed himself all the way to the back of your throat. You gagged but Adam ignored your protests and began thrusting himself into your mouth. After a few seconds you finally got accustomed to his pace and you began to work your mouth up and down his shaft. Adam's thrusts became faster and more erratic and suddenly you felt his dick twitch in your mouth, filling it with his cum.

"Swallow it like a good girl," he said looking down at you. You obeyed and Adam pulled you back up, throwing you against the door. You wrapped your arms around his neck and he grabbed at your thighs, wrapping them around his waist. Adam lifted your dress up and slammed himself into you.

"Fuck you're tight" he said. He braced his hands on the wall behind you crushing his mouth to yours. "I bet that asshole couldn't fuck you like I could." Adam panted into your ear, his tongue flicking at the skin of your neck. "He doesn't know that you like it rough," he said as he began pumping into you harder. "He doesn't know that you have this little sweet spot on your neck," Adam pressed his mouth to your neck, sucking at it. You moaned and grabbed at his hair.

"Do you still want that guy?" Adam grunted. You shook your head.

"Answer me!" He shouted.

"No, Adam!" You panted. "I only want you." He flashed you a wicked smile and began thrusting harder until you felt him shake, releasing into you. You pressed your mouth to Adam's, moaning against him. He set you down gently. He bent down, pulling his pants back up and you took the time to smooth down your dress. When Adam stood back up all of the possessiveness in his eyes was gone, his green eyes softening.

"You're gonna still feel this in the morning," he said gently kissing at your neck. "Let it be a reminder that you belong to me." You shuddered at his words, and he laced his fingers through yours, leading you back out into the club.