Meeting the one & only Louis Tomlinson

Hi,I know you don't want this big intro of who I am and everything but,I'm El! like the letter but an extra letter in front of it.
at the moment I'm 19 years old and I'm at a college party having fun with my friends and just drinking casually.
-
I'm about 1 hour into the party when I saw someone spectacular! it was the one and only Louis Tomlinson!!! he was walking with some friends I'm guessing? he looked my way but I was too drunk to focus on one certain thing.
I didn't even notice Louis coming towards me!

"hello love,care to dance with me?". he shouts over the music
"of course!" I reply
we start dancing like maniacs who don't have another day to live! soon before the song ends we start grinding on each other and making out.
Louis drags me into another room where no one else is after the song is over.
we're still making out not letting each other go. I start to in buckle his pants and pull them down.
"oh,girl! keep going!" he moans out loud as I'm sucking his member.
I get up and start kissing him again before he cums.
"you little tease." he replys "by the way my names El!" I say before he does anything different.
he undresses me and starts to finger me. with only one finger in and he's making me feel great! then he inserts another 2 fingers and I'm close! he then takes them out and replaces his fingers with his member. He's so big!
"OH,LOUIS! I'm close" I yell in pleasure
he's making me feel like I'm on cloud9 with him.
"Me too El,I'm very close!!" he moans
then we both released at the same time. he fell next to me on the floor of the room.
"that's the best sex I've ever had." he stated
"same here Louis."
& that was the end of that night.
-
2 months later
I've been up all morning just puking. I called my friend Lillian to come and help me because I could barely stand on my own.
"are you sure your not pregnant or did you eat something bad last night?" she questioned.
"I think i ate some bad tuna fish last night."
"well let's get a pregnancy test just incase because we can never be to careful!" she hesitated
we drove to our local drug store and bought 2 of them just incase