Aidan <3

“Where the fuck were you Louis?!”

“I was with Eleanor, calm down Aidan,”

 The mention of her name caused my blood to boil every time. She was everything I wasn’t; pretty, smart, female and she had Louis. I clenched my fists so hard my blood drained from them, making them paler than usual. Don’t get me wrong, Eleanor wasn’t a bad person, she just had Louis and every time I saw her with him a chuck of my heart was ripped out.

“Aidan,” Louis whispered as his arms slowly made their way to mine, “what’s been up with you lately? Whenever I go out with Eleanor you get really mad,” I don’t know what, but at that moment something in me snapped.

“For fuck’s sake Louis! Why are you so fucking blind?!”

 “Me?! How about you? When are you going to stop being a spoiled little brat? It’s really starting to eat at me!”

“What are you on about?! You’re the one who doesn’t even care about me!”

“I don’t care about you?! I don’t care about you? All I ever think of is you!”

“But you only see me as a friend! I love you!”  As soon as the words left my mouth I regretted them.  I told Louis I loved him, he’s not going to feel the same way, he has Eleanor, he likes girls, why would he go for me? I sunk down against the wall covering my face, as I pressed my knees up to my chest.

“Aidan?”

Oh fuck here it comes.

“You love me?”

Rejection.

“Aidan, I broke things off with Eleanor today, because I love you,”

I felt a tear roll down my cheek as I lifted my face to Louis who was now kneeling in front of me.

“You’re beautiful and I love you so much Aidan, you mean the world to me.” I bit my lip as I looked down on his, craving his body.  Louis looked at my lips and began sucking on them, as he inserted his tongue fighting for dominance against my own, stroking me making grow harder. 

“Nng, Louis” I moaned, as I felt Louis’ lips curl into a smile, against mine.

“Louis I need you inside me now!” I whimpered, grabbing at the waistband of his jogging bottoms.

“How ‘bout you give me a little treat first Aidan?” He smirked, “don’t use your hands, babe” I did what I was told and gradually tugged Louis’ bottoms down to his ankles, revealing his huge length that slapped against his stomach. I swallowed hard at the chunk I was about to take in. I carefully started at Louis’ tip creating small circles making him hotter and hotter at each stroke.

“Fuck Aidan” he growled, “take in all of me,”

Not wasting time I took in as much of Louis as I could sucking him, while I began to fondle his balls with pure heat and excitement. Louis’ large hands ran through my choppy short brown hair, with genuine lust, while he snarled at my every movement.

“A-idan I-‘m going t-” He groaned breathlessly, as his white salty cream discharged all over me.

“Now it’s your turn” Louis grinned, guiding my head down and my ass up “I’m going to get you so wet.”

Louis’ tongue began to explore my anus, reaching deep inside rubbing at every fold, making me moan out at each, flick of his tongue, I could feel my penis growing impatient and firm now. To my surprise, Louis thrust two fingers right inside me, brutally shoving them in and out, over and over again.

“Fuck Aidan you’re so tight!”

“Louis! I’m going to cum!” I cried. But just I said that Louis left me shaking and quivering desperate for his touch. “Louis please I need you,” I could hear Louis chuckling at me lightly.

“What was that Aidan?”

“I need you to fuck me Louis,”

“I can’t hear you,” He teased.

“I need you to fuck me in my ass Louis! I need your cock! I want you to scrape out my insid-” I pleaded.

Before I could even finish Louis was inside me, fucking me forcing everything he had inside of me, stroking my burning cock with force and passion, his lips creating small bites against my neck, as he nibbled on me.

“I’m going to cum!”

“Me too babe! Ahh!”

Louis’ thrust became slower, and sloppier, he reached in to kiss me. Our tongues tiredly competed against each other, as we slumped down against each other, I laid down in Louis’ arms feeling safe and warm.  

“You’re beautiful Aidan,” Louis muttered.

I looked up into his ocean blue eyes, with my emerald ones, wrapped within his warm arms.

“I love you, Louis,”

“I love you too, babe,”