Imagine #19 - Nathan Sykes (For Amber) {Pregnant}

"Here, drink this" Nathan hands you a glass of water. You are 7 months pregnant with Nathan's child. "No, Nathan.....you go back to sleep. It's 2am. And you have an interview in the morning" you say.

"no. I'm not sleeping. Our little Amber is giving you trouble, she's being naughty" You let out a small but weak laugh. "now, drink this" He bring the glass close to your mouth and you move your head. "Amber, drink it"

"no" you say. He flashes you a look and you cant ignore it.  You drink the water and Nathan keeps the glass aside. He keeps his hand on your stomach. A tear rolls down your eye. "Amber? What happened, love?"

"No...its just that....I'm so happy and...." you stop when you feel a kick inside. "O my gosh, Nathan did you feel that? She kicked me."

"What?" He asks smiling. You take his hand and keep it on your stomach and the baby kicks you again. "O my....she's got a strong kick there" you say.

"I love you" He says. "I love you too." You reply and the baby kicks again. "Oh, and I love you very much. More than anything else in the world" You say and smile. You both laugh and Nathan helps you get back to bed and soon, you fall into a deep sleep.

____________________

awww! this is so cute  

Thnnxx ;D