Hap's Girl

Happy rolled out of bed and stuffed his feet into his boots and pulled on his kutte before stalking into the bathroom to brush his teeth.

It had only been six months since Tyler died because he couldn't save her. Because he wasn't good enough. He was even more surly and foul tempered than before. Except he hadn't touched a girl since the day Tyler walked in on him with the Cro Eater. Tyler consumed most of his thoughts, which only made him bitter and all to eager to torture someone. He didn't care who or why, as long as they got hurt.

He stalked out of his dorm and into the center of the clubhouse. "Morning, Hap." Bobby sighed, earning only a grunt in reply.

"Guys! Guys! Get out here! Everyone! Get out here!" Juice was practically screaming at this point. Once the club had finally gathered outside he moved aside so they could see what all the fuss was about. Tyler.

There she was standing there in a black tank top and ripped pair of faded blue jeans, her blonde hair in a braid and a small smile on her face. Happy felt relieved, then terrified, and then angry. He hadn't been able to save her, and he knew if she stayed here again she would just keep getting hurt.

"What the hell are you doing here?! You're supposed to be dead! You should be dead!" he shouted at her and her face fell into one of pure terror. Why was he screaming at her?

"H-Hap?" she stuttered in confusion. "Get the hell out of here! You don't belong here! You should be dead!" he continued shouting before storming back into the clubhouse. She looked at the ground, waiting for the rest of the club to start screaming at her too.

Then she was pulled into one warm embrace after another. "Come on, sweetheart. We got a lot to talk about." Bobby said and they pulled her back into the clubhouse. Happy was nowhere to be seen. Tig practically attached himself to his niece, ecstatic to see her breathing again.

"What the hell happened? How are you...alive?" Jax asked. "Well, that's what I've been trying to figure out too. So far Dominic and I think we have it pieced together pretty well. So Hap and Rat got the bullet out, right? Then I bled out and I did die, but from what the detectives told me is that someone, I'm guessing Happy, beat the shit out of my chest. That's how I got all the broken ribs, but it kickstarted my heart. Then when the cops showed up because of all the screaming they took me to some hospital and I was in a coma and Dom pretty much handled all of that. I spent about four weeks in the coma and I've been in and out of the hospital since then, because of my ribs, he almost punctured my fucking lung. Anyway, while I've been trying to get back on my feet I've been trying to hunt this fucker down. He's one of Pope's boys. His name is James Elam and I know where to find him." she said with a proud smile and she dropped an envelope full of the information about James Elam on the table in front of her.

Happy walked in and picked up the envelope and continued walking straight out to his bike. "Don't let him go anywhere alone!" Jax ordered as a group of the guys rushed out behind Happy. This left only Chibs and Opie there with her. "I guess we get to babysit." Chibs sighed playfully. "I fucking missed you guys." she said before burying her face in Chibs' chest then Opie's as she hugged them both.

"We missed you too, girl. More than you know." Opie told her. "Hap misses ya too. He's just trying to work through it, he'll come running back to ya real soon." Chibs promised her. "Well, I guess he'll be happy that I'm not working anymore." she shrugged. "You're given it all up?" Opie asked. "Yeah, I have enough cash stored away to last a life time and besides, Hap was right. I should've stopped it a long time ago. I was getting sloppy." she said and they nodded.

"Why'd you stay away for so long?" Opie asked. "I was in really rough shape, I wanted to get looking and feeling normal again." she said and he nodded. "So that Dominic guy, what's up with him?" Chibs asked.