Chapter 11

Sandy watched over Jack as he slept peacefully. He needed to rest and gain some energy in order to fix his staff. He looked to the side and North walked in.
"Sandy, ready to switch?" North asked.
Sandy nodded and left the room. North sat down and looked at Jack who was still sleeping. He looked around when he heard a maniacal laugh. North looked around the room trying to see where it was coming from knowing who it was. He felt it... in his belly.
North pulled out his swords and stood in front of Jack. Pitch materialized out of the shadows.
"Miss me?" Pitch laughed.
He summoned two nightmares and send them forward. North sliced them in an instant. Pitch flew out of the room toward the globe. North followed locking the door behind. He had to protect Jack!
...
Jack stirred. He looked to the side to see his staff in pieces. His eyes widened remembering the events of yesterday. He closed his eyes still slightly feeling the pain of when it snapped. His wrist was still wrapped and ached from when Pitch stepped in it. He felt his power weakening. Jack feared he wouldn't be able to fix it.
Nobody was in the room which he found strange. Someone was always in the room. He heard fighting in the other room. His eyes widened and he quickly knew what he had to do.
He move to the side slowly crawled off the bed. He bit down on his lip and ignored the pain. Jack found his staff still on the ground. He grabbed it and slowly put the pieces together. Closing his eyes, he concentrated on the rest of his power focusing on putting the staff together. It dropped in his hands. He sighed. The sounds of fighting were getting stronger and he was getting worried. He had to do this.
  Jack joined the pieces together and used all his strength to try to repair his staff. In flash of bright light the staff repaired itself.
Jack sank into the ground exhausted by the amount of energy it took but he had to help his friends no matter the cost.
...
The guardians stood together there weapons ready to face Pitch. Without Jack, they had to face him all on there own but that was enough. Pitch was going to be defeated.
Pitch looked down at the guardians. He stood on top of the globe waiting to attack. Without that meddling Jack Frost, he actually had a chance to win. When he was done with the guardians, he would eventually finish him off too, but one step at a time.
Pitch snapped his fingers and the battle began. His nightmares attacked. North had both of his swords out slashing each and every nightmare. Bunny had his boomerangs and Sandy his whips. They fought hardly. Taking each one down. Tooth and her fairies attacking the nightmares like they attacked them. The battle raged as more nightmares kept appearing. The guardians were greatly outnumbered but that didn't stop them from fighting for the children's sake.
...
Jack managed to stand up. He leaned on his staff as he walked toward the door. It was locked. Jack froze it and it clicked. He opened it slightly and peeked through, seeing the battle rage on. His eyes widened and he knew what to do. He forced his arm to move. Jack lifted his staff and slammed into the ground power surging through it as he froze every single nightmare in sight.
Everyone turned their heads to see Jack leaning on the doorway staff in hand.
"Jack!" North called out.
"No!" Pitch yells.
"Miss me!" Jack saids with a smirk.
He shoot a wave of frost at Pitch hitting smack in the face, sending him sprawling. Pitch stands up and snaps his fingers but nothing happens all his nightmare sand was frozen. He gets a worried look and starts to back up. Jack flicks his staff and Pitch freezes in place.
All the guardians look at Jack with a shocked look. They see him struggling with pain, when Jack sinks to the ground.
"Jack!" North yells.
They all rush to his side.
"Jack, how did you do that?" Tooth asks.
"I don't know." He sighs breathing heavily.
Jack starts to stand up but cries out in pain. He crumples to the ground laying on his back. All the pain came back to him in an instant. Black spots flew in his eyes.
It threaten to make him pass out but he closed his eyes and took a shaky breath. He looked up, his eyes unfocused.
"Jack." Tooth called softly.
He didn't answer. He dropped his head to the side and passed out.

Hope you liked the chapter! 😁😁😆😬🙃