Chapter 10

I sat across from Orcus at the dinner table. It was a silent affair, the only sound the clink of silverware on china. Orcus had kept his distance from me for the most part and even though I had Aesar his detached attitude sometimes upset me. I still craved some kind of affection from my husband.

One of the twins kicked out and I gasped in surprise. Orcus' head shot up and he looked at me, worried. I smiled at him and rubbed were the foot had struck.

"They're active," I said. Orcus' expression softened and he set his utensils aside, standing and moving to my side. He knelt down, draping his arm across the back of my chair and sliding his hot hand up my skirt to rest on my stomach. As if they could feel the warmth of his hand, they moved towards it. One kicked it and rolled over, probably pushing its sibling. I laughed and rested my hand on Orcus'. He looked up at me, a small smile tugging at his lips. I reached out and wrapped my arms around his neck, hugging him. He seemed startled at first, then he wound his arms around me as well. I pressed my face into his neck, enjoying the smell of his skin. He dropped a gentle kiss to my temple then trailed his lips down my face until they found mine. I eagerly opened my mouth to the press of his tongue, tangling my fingers in his hair. His fingers expertly undid the ties of my dress, pulling it down below my rounded belly. His lips trailed down my neck, kissing my chest then circling my nipple with his tongue. I moaned at the sensation and gripped the back of his head. He wedged his hands between my bottom and the chair, lifting me up. I cried out in surprise and clung to him. He moved back and carried me over to the table. He sat me on the edge and eased me back, pulling the dress the rest of the way off my body. He moved back to my breast, kissing, sucking and nuzzling them. His fingers danced across my stomach, across my hips and between my legs. I gasped as they breeched my hole, sending tingles of pleasure up my spine. Orcus moved away from my breast, kissing and licking his way down my stomach before settling between my legs. The first stab of his tongue had me arching back and crying out. He lapped at me like a kitten would its milk, making me scream and writhe on the table. The tip of his tongue traced my hole before plunging in. I pulled at his hair, wanting more, wanting him to stop, wanting him to go on forever. I didn't know what I wanted. Orcus continued to tease me, giving me pleasure but not allowing me to orgasm.

"Orcus," I cried. "Please!" He stopped and pressed his face against my thigh, panting. I released my tight hold on his hair and gently caressed what I could reach. As if sensing the sudden change the twins shifted, violently making me cry out in surprise and pain. Orcus stood over me, looking at me worried.

"They're just restless," I explained. He nodded and lightly rubbed my stomach. The twins settled down and I reached for Orcus. He moved into my arms, hiding his face in my neck. I ran my hands down his back, peppering kisses against his neck and shoulder. He lifted his head and looked at me, then leaned forward and sealed his lips over mine; kissing me with a tenderness I was not used to getting from him. He lifted me up off the table and carried me up the stairs and to our room where I was placed gently on the bed. Orcus quickly divested himself of his clothes and joined me on the bed, hovering over me. He kissed me sweetly and pulled my hips into his lap. His dark eyes stared into mine as he slid into me. I groaned at the sudden feeling of being full. Orcus pressed and stretched my walls in the most delicious way. I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him closer. We laid there like that for a time, connected in the most intimate way. Orcus kissed and licked wherever he could reach, pausing to capture my lips now and again. I ran my fingers through his hair, over his neck and down his back, enjoying the feel of his hot, smooth skin. He pulled back and slammed forward into me. I moaned and arched my neck, feeling my hair slide from my shoulders. He bent down and pressed light kisses along the column of my throat, then carefully pulled away before surging forward again. Again he paused, showering me with tender affection in the form of kisses and caresses. When he did this a third time and put my hands on his shoulders and pushed him, using the momentum to flip our positions. Orcus was startled by this sudden change at first. I raised myself up and dropped back down on his lap, crying out in pleasure. I slammed down on him again and again, moaning as his cock touched all those wonderful places inside me. But it wasn't enough. I couldn't get it deep enough or fast enough. I leaned forward, bracing my hands over his shoulders and grinding and bouncing, but still it wasn't enough. I whimpered and tried to move faster but the added bulk of my body made it difficult. Orcus changed our positions again so that he was on top and rolled his hips slowly.