1. Drinking Milk

I was sitting at the help desk looking for questions when I get one in the question box and I worried, but called for Edward.

"EDWARD!! YOU HAVE A DARE!" I screamed.

"Coming!" Edward singsonged and ran down the hallway wearing his pajamas, a black tank top that showed his 2 arms and long black pants. His hair wasn't pinned up, it waved back and forth sexily as he ran down the hall and into the room. "What's the dare?" He asked and leaned over my shoulder. He kissed my cheek like he always does.

"This girl wants you to... um..." I was scared to say it, so I just showed him.

BarkWithTheDogs
I dare Ed to drink a gallon of milk and scream in everyone's face that milk is awesome!!

I watched as Edward's face went pale and he gently muttered "Fine, I'll do it, but since too much at one time will make my tummy hurt, I'll drink it in little half-quarts. Ok?"

I looked at him and patted his shoulder "I'm so sorry Edward" I say and take a bottle of milk from the fridge. I honestly hate milk too, I wouldn't put anyone through this and I felt bad. I hand it to him and he sipped it.

"It's alright" He says and shouts "Milk is awesome!" He shamefully takes another sip of milk and makes a disgusted face.

I hope you enjoyed your answer, BarkWithTheDogs! It was fun to answer! Feel free to ask more questions in the comments! (^.^)/