chapter two

"Come on, lets go, lets go!"Trevor yelled, while Michael and I (stupid english.....)ran to Mike's car. Michael and Trevor got in the front, while I sheepishly climbed into the back. After a few minutes of them arguing, I cut in. "So, uh, are you done being pissed off, Trevor?"

"Who the fuck do you think you are?"he responded angrily."Rae Marie Town...- De Santa!" After the sudden name change, and me not getting married, I never got used to the last name De Santa. "So, how are you doing Rae? Well, probably not too good, you have to deal with this pathetic prick." Trevor said. He acts like Michael killed his mum and threw a Molotov through his window.

"Uhh, great, I guess. Are we there yet?" I asked. The tension in the small car was killing me. "Yeah, its just up ahead," Michael told me. (Almost put meh. XD)

"You can't park there!" A random douche said as we parked the Tailgater. We ran into the Arena. "Ah, that host man, he's like any other closeted TV presenter, bitter as fucking vinegar." Trevor said, probably talking about Lazlow. "Hello, sir, may I please have your names?" Random Dude Two asked. "Where the fuck is Tracey Townley, huh?!" Trevor said grabbing Random Dude Two's neck, "Tracey fucking De Santa?Fuck! Screw this!"he said, throwing RDT to the ground. "Where the fuck's Lazlow?" RDT pointed left. I silently thanked him, and we all ran back stage.

We saw Lazlow clap as a RD finished dancing. "Alright, it's the auditions, Fame or Shame, season fourteen, right here in Vinewood, San Andreas. Coming up next, it's Tracey De Santa!" I cringed when I heard my niece's name, "Judges, Tracey De Santa. Alright, Tracey's a 'dancer' , but she likes acting, modeling, and working with children," I rolled my eyes at what she told them. Trevor looked pissed, while Michael had a nonchalant look on his face. "That's beautiful, you're original, like a basket full of puppies, or a rainbow or a...... pile of puke." This Lazlow guy was about as original as a cliché.

"Who are these clowns?"he said referring to us. "That's my....dad.....aunt Rae.....and......Trevor? What are you guys doing here?" Tracey said, looking like she saw a ghost. "Two dads, how original, very San Andreas," Lazlow remarked. Tracey ran over to hug Trevor and ran back to Lazlow. "Relax, chill, make yourselves at home, " he said.

"Alright, it's fame or shame for Tracey De Santa! Music!" Lazlow yelled into the camera. Oh shiiiiiit! I thought. Then, some, err, interesting music
came on. Tracey started 'dancing' and Michael turned away. I stood there with a befuddled look on my face. Then, what took the cake, was that she took her underwear off. (Ewwwwwww!) She put her leg on the table and started doing something that looked like sex with Lazlow.

"You fucking gonna do something about this?" Trevor asked Mike. "Alright, that's enough. Ho, ho, I said thats e-fucking-nough!" Mike yelled has things got more physical. Tracey got on the floor and had a huge hissy fit. Trevor grabbed a chair and hit the security guard who came in the room. "Take Trace home, please, Rae?" Michael asked me as he ran by, chasing Trevor and Lazlow. All the judges fled the room.

"Come on Tracey, let's go home." I told her. "YOU FUCKING RUINED MY LIFE! I HATE YOU!" she screamed back. "I'm gonna drive myself," she said and ran away crying. I picked my phone off the floor to see a notification. ONE NEW CONTACT-TREVOR. the phone read. I laughd and called a taxi.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know, I lied. But, hey, new chapter! Eh? EH?!

V O T E

C O M M E N T

R E A D

~~

Next chapter in maybe a week, eh?