~Chapter 12~

B O N N I E

"And for that, I am truly sorry." Foxy chokes out. I stare at him in complete and utter shock, but quickly cover it up with a frown.

"What you did wasn't acceptable, I don't know if I can forgive you." I turn around and look at myself in the mirror. I looked like the go-lucky, sweet, and happy girl I should be, but in reality, my life is falling to pieces. And I can never get those pieces back. 

"I know but just hear me out-"

"I need to go get on stage and get ready. I'm sorry, Foxy. You should get yourself ready as well, we've only got five minutes until show time." I say, pushing past him, and closing my door. I see a foxy walking to pirates cove and closing the curtain. I get on stage behind Freddy and next to Chica. She gives me a sympathetic smile. I hear children loading the pizzeria. One of them yells,

"Bonnie is my favourite!" I smile to myself and adjust my guitar strap before the curtain rises, standing as still as possible. Freddy begins his intro after the curtain rises, we play a few songs, meet the kids, and then they leave. It's the same thing every time. I walk back into my dressing room and take my makeup off, and out my guitar away. I see Freddy walking into my room.

"Get out, Freddy." I say.

"I just wanted to-"

"Foxy already tried that." I interrupt him.

"Just listen to me, Bonnie. I-"

"I said get out!" I yell, pushing him out of my room. He stumbles backwards, then falling off the stage in the process. Chica screams and rushes to him. 

"Bonnie! Why would you do that?" She yells.

------------

Aye lmao it's been like  October since I last updated oops my bad.

Sorry it's so short, I have no inspiration. 

I still love you guys