START

Hi! Thanks for coming back to my story and account! As some of you may know me for writing The Gamers True Self, which was later deleted for classified reasons. I've finally managed to get more time on my hands and decided to revisit my Fanfiction account!

Please note, I do know that Mitch has a girlfriend as of late, but she will not be featured in the story, she may appear as a side character but I will have to see how the story goes. If you tell me about His Girlfriend in later chapters your comment will be deleted, I know about that but I'm here to offer stories.

Another thing! I will try to make my chapters longer and have less mistakes, which will cause them to have less frequent updates, but will still update none the less.

Once again thank you so much for staying with me!

--—--—--—--—--—--—--—--—--—

Follow my Social-Media!

| IG |
@/Snow.bot
: If you have intrest in anime or cosplay, then follow my IG where I post my progress pictures for cosplays and daily life, and my soon to be travels to Anime North 2016!

| TUMBLR |
@/sehuns-lips
: If you have interest in Kpop, more specifically EXO, BTS, BIGBANG, e.t.c then follow my tumblr!

| TWITTER |
@/fullmtlfilipino
: If you like 5 Seconds of Summer, then follow here! I'm a Calum girl :-)