Imagine Niall #3

Niall's arm is placed lightly over your torso as he's holding you against his naked chest, as both of you breathe heavily in sync. His thumb is placing soft circles on the warm skin right over your ribs. His touch leaves your skin burning. You're lightly drawing patterns with your fingers on his muscular arm and you can feel his heavy, hot breath against you neck. Your legs are intertwined with his, under the sheets. 

- I can't sleep, you whisper quietly and turn around to face him. The bedroom is dark and the only light source is the dim light from the street lamps. The only thing you can see is the shape of his face. He shifts his weight so that he supports himself with the elbow, leaning a bit over you. His lips are on yours and they move perfectly in sync. The kiss deepens when you grab a fistful of his blonde locks to pull him closer. He groans in approval and his hand moves down to the back of your thigh to pull you closer. He lays down again on the soft mattress and makes you straddle him. He tugs at your bottom lip while he slowly runs his warm hands up and down your sides. He then takes a firm hold of your hips and makes you slightly grind on him. He moans into your mouth, but you break the kiss and cover his moth with your hand

- My parents are sleeping in the bedroom down the hall, be quiet. You whisper and then lean down to kiss him again. Your soft tongues fight for dominance and his hands lands on your bum. He pushes you a bit forward and groans. You force yourself to break the kiss once again.

- We can't, Niall. You whisper as you plant kisses from his cheek to his jawline. 

- Please, babe. He whispers hot as you kiss down his jawline and tug at his earlobe. 

- How much do you want it? The temperature in the room rises at the moment. His hands intertwines with yours and he helps you togrind on him, his breath hitched in his throath from the friction. The only thing that prevents you from feeling eachother completely is his boxers and your lace underwear. Your breathing is heavy and comes out as short puffs. You can feel him hardening by the moment.

- Can you feel that? That's how much I want you, He whispers.