Chapter 1: Is that you....?

A/N: Hello fellow fan fic readers xD. This is my first real fan fic I'm deciding to post and try to completely go through with. Yes I know the story doesn't have a strong plot yet but it will develop more as the story goes by. Oh and I would like to comment on how GR8 this song is. Its the opening to Diabolik Lovers season 1 and the cool thing about it is that one person sings in each earbud. It makes me feel like you're right there with them whispering in your ear or something xD. Anyways lets get to the story :P

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yui's POV

I finally got some time out of that house without those boys. They were really wearing me out and I never have any privacy. "UGH" I heard someone cry as we both fell over on the hard concrete. "Oh, g-gomenasai" (sorry) I said while bowing my head down. "Oh , no I am sorry" A beautiful young man said while holding his hand out to help me. (She doesn't know who it is yet -_-)I took his hand and thanked him. "No need to thank me, wait.....you look very familiar to me." the young man said. "I thought you did too." I said quietly.  "By any chance is your name Yui?" The young man questioned. I looked up and down at him and I couldn't think of a name until the person who I thought was a beautiful young man was a girl."H-Haruhi?" I timidly questioned. 

"Oh my god!! I cant believe its you!!" Haruhi hugs me.

"Yeah i-its me" I giggle.

"You're a lot more timid as I remember"

" I guess things change..a lot"m

"Yeah" she laughed.

"Well I have got to go to the supermarket before I get in any trouble." I said very quietly

"In trouble?"

"D-Dont worry about it."

"Okay. Can we at least stay in contact? What is your number?"

"I-I dont have a phone?" Subaru broke it of course. I thought to myself.

"Oh. Well then I have free time Ill got the supermarket with you! I have to get a few things anyways."

"H-hai."(okay)

We walk together to the supermarket in silence just enjoying ourselves. As we enter the market I see Laito twirling his hat on his finger. Uh, Oh I thought to myself trying not get very worried around Haruhi.  As I continued to walk he followed. I tried not make it noticeable that I was looking but Haruhi obviously noticed. "Are you okay Yui?" Haruhi questioned. I felt a arm wrap around me which caused me jerk up quickly. "Ah, hello bitch chan." Laito said slyly right in my ear.

"Uh, h-"

"Well, are you going to introduce me?" Laito rudely interrupts me.

"Etto (um) this is Haruhi, she's my childhood friend." I said while looking down

"I see..." Laito stared right at Haruhi.

"Nice to meet you..." Haruhi stuck out her hand for Laito to shake.

Laito just looked at her. "Well we must go now. Come on bitch chan." (I love how he says bitch chan so much~_~) Laito picked up Yui bridal style and took off running.

"What are you doing?!?" I asked Laito.

"Taking you away. You are mine and mine alone." He said with greed.

"WAIT!!" Haruhi yelled panting from running after us.

"Who are you again? Haruka? Wait actually I don't care, all I know is that you must stay away from Yui or else." He took off running again. I gave her look of concern as he took off.
Haruhi just stood there, she didn't know what do and who to tell. Not knowing her exact feeling she just had that one thing on her mind and couldn't think of anything else..