Chapter 49

Alright guys, this one might be extra short because these are kind of just like updates on Alex until I reach the big part of the book. Just letting you guys know.
____________________________
Alex's POV
3rd Month
Well, it's been three months now and I've been a little bit better. I've actually smiled for the first time in a while. I'm back at school, attending everyday. I spend most of the time after school hanging with my friends to keep me occupied and to keep my mind off of Jupiter. Of course I still stop by to see Max and Levi everyday. The others still aren't back and Levi told me they could be gone a while. Which is sad but whatever helps them get through it.

My dad had another one of his big parties just the other night but I would have been better off not going. I didn't do much anyway. I didn't really talk to anyone. Actually after about two hours into the party I went to one of the hotel rooms and watched a bit of tv before I fell asleep. That was honestly more fun than the party.

My dad may have got a little pissed but he didn't say anything because he knew what I was going through and he knew that I needed time. I'm still trying to get back to my old self. The Alex that would smile every day. The Alex that would cuss Katy out if she gave her any shit. Seriously during health class, Katy was throwing insult after insult but I didn't say anything.

I didn't have the energy to. I just ignored her. I mean Rachel said something but then she would come at me with saying I needed my friends to fight my own battles. Did that piss me off? Of course it did. Did I say something? No, because I didn't feel like it. I didn't want to, I didn't care to.

So I need that Alex back. I need the one that takes no shit. That's constantly happy. I mean hell, even my art has been pretty shitty. I hung the drawing that won me the competition of me and Jupiter on my wall. I was planning to do that anyway but I had to do it now considering the circumstances.

I also had all the pictures me and Jupiter took before I found out that he had been working for dad. I always looked at those. Every day. I actually smiled thinking of the memory and how it took him a while to just loosen up and actually take a pictures. It was things like this that I missed. Things like this that I wanted back.

I wanted Jupiter back, but I wouldn't get to have him.
_______________________________
New Chapter!!! Let me know what you thought. I hope you enjoyed it and I told you they would be short but after a couple more they'll get longer again. I promise.

PLEASE DO NOT BE A GHOST READER!!!

Thanks For Reading Loves!!!