No one can love a sad girl

Chapter 1

" most people my age go out and have the time of there lives. Well I spend my time over thinking or blogging. My name is Haley Peterson, I'm 16 and I currently live in Arizona. I have hypo thyroid ism. Your probably wondering what that is! Hypothyroidism is a condition in which the thyroid gland does not make enough thyroid hormone. My condition also comes with depression YAY, not. When I was 12 I started being depressed and well I still am. Four years of hell will it end I'm not sure but what I'm most sure of is that no one can love a sad girl.

I am 16 and have still never had a boyfriend. Do I want one HELL YES! I have my eye on someone. One directions Harry styles. Yes Harry Styles as in the most famous guy on earth in a famous boy band. I might just be a little obsessed with them! They just took my imaginary social life away. They are worth it. My life goal is to meet them but sadly that won't happen. You see one direction is the only thing that makes me happy, if that makes since. They actually saved my life I was about to commit suicide but just before I got on the chair to jump, Harry followed me on twitter because of the millions of "please follow me" tweets. And I decided not to jump. I've been through hell since I turned 12 I have been bullied, abused and kidnapped. My life hasn't been rainbows and butterfly's.

You can learn more about me later, right now I'm going to tell you about how Harry styles became my boyfriend.