Shrouded in Mystery

"Where am I?"

I woke up to seeing people surrounding me and all, but I recognized one face in particular. My younger brother, Fushimi and well probably the Red King. I mean usually kings have very grand hairstyles and in this case that statement agrees with me.

But hey, why is Fushimi going away? Now I'm only with them.

"Who are you?!"
"What'd you want from us and our Queen?!"
"You are such a crazy sick bastard!"

They all bombarded me with questions and insults, plus I didn't know what have I done now....

" I am Fu--" I got cut by the king I supposed, since everyone kept silent and because of the hair.

"Never mind, I'll interrogate him," he stood in front of me as he inspected and tugged me. Everyone carried me to an anonymous room, and I was left alone with him.

"Mikoto Suoh," he grunted his name out," tell me yours, your full name."

I trembled at that question,"I am Nobuaki Saruhiko," I looked back up, only seeing his facial expression change for a bit..I think I'm going to hurt my brother again...

"Wait...I mean Nobuaki Namizawa..."

He grunted for a while..," No need to conceal anything, and I've already known that you are Fushimi's older brother." He bent down and assured me to not worry about anything," Anyone who's related to my Homra Clan shall be protected no matter if you did mistakes.."

I was stunned by what he said...Although I didn't know what I did since I can't really remember anything. "Mistakes..." I closed my eyes and shielded it with my knees, I realised that I have to apologise to her..my friend...Amamine.

"I did a horrible one to be exact...," I mumbled still in the same position as before," I made my friend lose her family.." I started tearing up, only wondering how'd she be after all this while. "I have to say sorry to her, Amamine..."

I suddenly felt a punch on my face," You were the one that hurt her?!" I started to shudder, the sensation of fear took over," I had to do it! Someone started whispering things to me.." I grabbed my clothes," SOMEONE CONTROLLED ME".

I crouched down hitting the wooden floor as I felt the immense pain in my heart," I never intended to do that to her, she was my BEST FRIEND!"

I wanted to say something to her before she ran away...but instead I stood there trying to blame it all on her..What an idiot...stupid bloody friend I am.

Why couldn't I stop from doing that to her before...Why was I so weak that I'd fallen prey to the voice.

I heard his foot step coming closer I would gladly accept a punch from him again. Instead I felt a cloth fall on me...

"Wear it...and calm down...," I didn't care to look up at his face,"Humans..they are fragile...so they make mistakes..."

"Everyone does," now I dared my coward self to look at him," Even I did..."

When he stated that last line, I felt his sadness though he seemed tough..he had a soft part in his heart. I started standing up...and bent down in forgiveness.

"I'm sorry.."

I kept my head down for a while, until I saw a young girl enter the room..,"Take this..."

She handed me a red marble as a necklace...,"Although you tried to hurt Mine-Chan, I'll forgive you if you help me."

I couldn't help but smile for a short second, How long was it since I had an approach with childrens? The only child I was close to was my younger brother Fushimi.

By that time Mikoto left the room as he heard a creak from a door not far from this room. I stayed in that room with the girl...though it felt awkward she only said this.

"I want you to protect my family...even if it cost your life..." she started sobbing,"I don't want Mikoto to be all alone and sad. I want him to smile like this everytime.."

I hugged her because that's the only logical explaination to do right now..She clenched into my cloth and cried some more...

I flinched when I heard a voice from the other side of the door,"Anna-chan~♡"

It's Amamine. I couldn't move, I am scared to see her, how she'd look at me. I don't want her to hate me again..

"---"

"Hmm...are you playing hide and seek?"

Anna tugged my shirt showing me a place to hide for a while..so that she would not remember or at the least meet me. I don't want her to have an emotional breakdown.

She pushed me behind the lavish couch in the room making sure I would not be seen she made me hold a cloth for a safer camouflage.

"Amamine~, I am here!!!" She yelled as she opened the door," try to come and catch me!!!"

The door was opened wide and I heard their squeals and laughter..especially my best friend's laughter in which I haven't heard in a while. I smiled and laughed.

"I guess it's time for me to leave.., I grabbed the window hinge and the fish of wind came in.., I thought time stopped since Amamine saw me...

"I'm sorry for everything I've done...Ne-chan," I waved my hand before I jumped out...

-Amamine's P.O.V-

I woke up to the feeling of exhaustion and tiredness of the day before...the intimate day I must say.

I would usually feel the heat of his body on the bed but he was not. I blinked my eyes for a few times and wore my clothes on.

I walked slowly to the door and was greeted by a blushing Mikoto. I mean I'd be hugging him now but I couldn't because I was still tired.

The only person that could make me feel energetic was Anna..but I knew that someone might be jealous so I have him a peck on the lips...

"I'll go and search for Anna," I whispered in to his right ears and walked out of the room. Knowing that Anna loves to play hide and seek I presumed she'd be playing that with me. I started knocking on each doors and called for Anna...

After a while, I heard her voice,"Amamine~, I am here!!!" I could sense how happy she was..but I was curious of what she might be doing in the room alone so I peeked in.

I couldn't see anything wrong but a figure stood nearby the window...the wind blowing and cutting every single sound that passes by my ears but I heard these words for sure.

"I'm sorry for everything I've done...Ne-chan.."

And that figure left by just like that.

I could feel my years growing younger at that point...then I realised that the figure was my best friend..the one that killed my family..

It was Nobuaki. I could sense the remorseness in his voice...the way each of the word trembled as it pass my ears...

I now knew I should start to forgive people...," I'm sorry too...Ki-chan..."

_______________________________________________________________________________________

So hopefully all of the readers shall enjoy this part of the story and vote for it!!!

Thank you do much for the increasing readers in all my stories. I appreciate all of them. And sorry for the v.late update. Coz now I'm currently residing in my college hostel so..I can barely find time to write but if I do I will update it+!!

Want to follow me elsewhere?

Snapchat: atsushixSiNaRu
Instagram:harukasitianeka
Deviantart: anekanr

THANKIES!!!

ひさしぶり〜さよなら👋

_AmaminexMikoto_OUT!!!