U Turn

Prologue

Maybe you're bored, or maybe you actually thought this story might actually be interesting. Whatever the reason you decided to click on this story I might as well continue with what I was going to say.

Hi, my name is Marana, and you won't believe how many u turns my life can take. One moment, my life is pretty good, but then life decides i don't deserve to be happy and fucks everything up. How do i cope with that? Not in a way any normal teenager really would. Most teens just vent out their problems to friends or parents or just sit in their room and listen to sad music and cry. I on the other hand have realized i'm too much of a burden or annoyance to vent out my problems. I keep everything bottled up, but enough about me, let me tell you about some of the people in my life.

First off there's Brittany. We've been best friends since 3rd grade. I've always got her back. She's so beautiful with her long, wavy darkish brown hair and her dark brown eyes. She's about as tall as me, maybe a bit taller but I'm only like 5'3". She's very fit, and she has the best personality ever. You can't not like her. She has the most hilarious boyfriend ever, his name is Brandon.

Next, there's Orana. She's the tallest girl of our little group. She has light brown, straight hair cut at a medium length. Her brown eyes are always sparkling when she smiles. She's also very fit, mainly because she dances like 24/7! Her personality is so sweet and caring, but she's also got a badass side to her. I've know her since kindergarden, but we ended up becoming good friends in third grade.

Last, but not least, there's Vanessa. She's about my height with thick, curly, really dark brown hair that compliments her dark brown eyes. She's probably the thinnest out of our little group. I haven't been super close to her for long, but she's really cool and cares so much about everyone.

I have other friends too. They're just not as close. There's Mila, Katie, Hannah, and Kaci. They might pop up in this story every once in a while.

Now there's me. There's not a lot to say about me. I have hazel eyes and longish light brown hair that never agrees with me. I'm probably the ugliest of my little group. I'm the only one with acne, and i'm the most awkward person when it comes to people. Especially attractive people. I live with my super strict mom, my cool, understanding dad, my awkward, dorky older brother, and my perfect-at-everything little brother. Some people could probably say my life is pretty good, but i have problems of my own. Some that almost nobody knows about.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys. Thanks for reading! If i get at least 3 votes on this story then i'll continue :)

~Maggie