Light

Light did a backflip again. Light fell on his face. Again. Although he kept trying to do a backflip, he kept failing. He was to proud to ask for help, so he had to keep landing on his face until he could do it, otherwise he might not win the competition. And if he didn't win, someone will get very very injured. And it will be the person holding the trophy filled with shortbread. Not that he even liked shortbread, he just really really likes winning.

Light was in his dance studio, it was late at night, but there was still some girls dancing and giggling at Light. He had a feeling they were doing more giggling than dancing. For the lols, Light looked up and winked randomly in the girls directions. They squealed and ran out the room laughing.
"My manly charms must be amazing" he said to himself proudly. Then his phone rang. It was Misa. For the 10th time in two hours.
"WAT" he said into the phone.
"I just saw a bunch of girls run giggling from the studio you're in. What did you do to them!?" She yelled.
"Uh I just... WAIT WHY ARE YOU WATCHING MY STUDIO ANYWAY?" Light Said.
"Um... I guess I.... Oh sorry! We - are - breaking - u - p." She said, then hung up the phone.
Light rolled his eyes.
"MISA I KNOW YOUR THERE." He yelled into the corridor. He heard a bang, a squeal and something go smash. She must've broken the expensive vase AGAIN. Jeez that only just got fixed.