The Forest

The snowflakes land apon my freckled face. My firery red hair swiftly blown with the ice cold wind toward east. My quiver of arrows sit neatly by a fozen log and by it is my wooden bow. I stare out in the distance at the sunset and the moon rise. The stars are scattered around the east and the settling colors are vanishing by the west. 

I ponder in the silence, "why do humans hate us mutants? It's as if we are some creepy aliens from outer space". I walk throughout the frozen forest trying to find some useful fire food and I do. The are all dying because of the freezing weather but, I don't mind it. I have always loved the Winter weather here in Washington. I sit down and slowly put the sticks into a teepe formation. I create a little flame in the palm of my hand and I shoot it at the soon to be firewood. The flames eat at it as I gain my needed warmth. 

I found food but it isn't the best and I wouldn't qualify myself as the best cook. I eat. I laid my head on the cheap sleeping bag. And try to find sleep but it never comes. So, I sit back up and grab the ripped up and old book I still come to love, Romeo and Juliet. I love the fantastic description and the love story. It just warms my heart right up! I read the whole entire thing till the sun rises. I wander around making aims for me too shoot. I grab my wooden quiver full of arrows and my bow. I place the uneven strap on my left shoulder and I pull the arrow back slowly but swiftly. I take a short but deep breath and I shoot. Making it right at the bullseye! I snicker and congradulate myself. 

But unnaturally I see a futuristic metal plane flying towards the frozen feild about 200 feet away. I better check it out before anything bad happens....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you enjoyed! Please vote, and comment, 1 vote till next part!