Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Jadens POV

Katie Always Looks Beautiful . Her Beautyness Takes My Breath Away But Knowing I Can Call Her Mine . Comfort Her,Hold Her, Kiss Her , Tell Her I Love Her Everyday. Ugh Im Going To Ask Her Out. Moi & Teo Were With Me Waiting For Them Me:Guys I Like Katie And I Want To Ask Her Out Them:Oh Jaden Got A Crush ;)(; You Should Ask Her Out Teo:You Guys Make A Nice Couple Moi: And I Can Tell You Actually Like Her . Me:How? Teo:Come On We Have Known You For A Long Time The Why You Look At Her Treat Her Drool Over Her xD Moi: I've Seen You Guys In The Hallways Too. Teo:But If You Do Go Out With Her Just Dont Hurt Her Moi: Yea She Is Our Little Sister Our Bestfriend <3 Me:Dont Worry Guys . We Saw Them Come Once I Saw Katie She Looked Beautiful Like Always . She Hugged Us All And She Gave Me A Kiss On The Lips . Moi: So Are We Going To Skate Here Or? Katie: Now That I Think Of It Lets Go To Skatelab And Then Come Here To See The Sunset At 6:30 /.\ Charles:Kay You Sound So Romantic When You Said That. Katie: I know c: We All Went To Skate Lab Everyone We t To There Own Way I Saw Katie Sit Down To Tie Her Shoe This is My Chance .. Me:So Katie I Like This Girl , she's So Beautiful I Fall For Her Eyes . She So Nice good Looking. & She Is Just Flawless But Idk If She Wants Me ... What Do I Do? Katie : .... Call Her And Tell Her How You Feel .. Jaden:Ok Hold Up ...

Katie's POV ...

When Jaden Told Me He Likes A Girl My Heart Broke <|3 Oh Well He Is Calling Te Girl He Likes Right Now .. I Got A Phone Call I Answered Me:Hello Jaden:Hi It's Me Jaden Me:Oh Haii I Didnt read Caller ID xD But Aren't You Suppose To Call Your Crush? Jaden: I'm Talking To Her ...