Skateboards & Lilies Part 2

I run out of the room, going up the stairs, tears streaming down my face. Damn you...damn you damn you! The hell is your problem Scar?! You just get to this new school...this guy...touches your leg..and you freak! Why?! I run into an abandoned room and go to the window sill. I sit on the counter and cuddle my knees, and stare outside at the scenery.

The willow trees are shedding their buds..sick..that's how they look..sick like they have a cold. I take out my Nikon Camera from my bag and turn it on Manual Mode. "C'mon...work.." Mom I feel like this camera is apart of you, but you took I think you took way too much care of it. I smile to myself and giggle a little. The tears are gone. My mother died when I was only 8 and I knew enough to know where she was going, heaven.

She was in a car accident with me and my father at the right front of the car. My mother was in the passenger seat. The driver of the car that hit us was a drunk driver and died in the accident also.
I guess they had it coming. I try not to think about it too much because I just can't think about it. Ever since then..that little girl, beautiful,inspiring, happy little girl, is gone.

I take a few pictures as the silent wind blows and more buds fly. "Hey." A deep voice says and I almost jump out the window. "S-stay away!" Who the hell could be in here?! I shut the door and all the lights are off goddamn it!
"Hey I am trying to be the nice person now goddamn no reason to bitch at me." Wait...I know that voice.. The body walks to me and stands a good foot away. "My name is Jason." He puts his hand out to me, and attempts to look me in the eyes. I look at him, behind my hair from the corner of of my eyes. "P-please.." The fucking hell am I saying?! "Dont hurt me.." I cringe and am shaking like crazy Please..don't hurt me...

"Dude why would I hurt you?" He sighs and his hand slides across the upper part of my back. Why in fucking hell...
"Did I say that out loud...?" I cover my mouth as soon as the words drop. "I should...uh..get going.." I try to escape and his grasp doesn't loosen but I slip out and make it to the door only to be pressed up against the wall. "Look," he says sneaking a peak out the door. "I don't want to be caught here, let alone with a quiet little bitch." I bite my lip holding my tongue. "Leave me alone.." I whisper and try to pry my way through his body and the door, but he won't budge. "Let me get through!!!!"

I growl anxiously and he pulls me close. We are now face to face. He smiles as my cheeks heat up fast and darkish red. "Someone a little embarrassed to be this close to an actual guy?" He moves closer but then the door swings open and he falls on top of me groaning softly. "Hello? Is anyone in here?" An older woman's voice said. She couldn't see us behind the door. I was going to scream rape- say help- do something but he covered my mouth telling me to be quiet. She then closed the door and walked to the other room. "What the hell was that for?!" I snapped at him as I push his hand away. He growls, "Why wouldn't you be quiet?!" He retorted and doesn't help me up when I put out my hand asking politely. "Cruel."

I'm too lazy you guys I'm sorry okay?? I've been having a rough time school is a bitch etc etc. This is dedicated to my friend sheisabandfreak I forget your username aaghhh