Always You and Me

Chapter 1

I took a long breath and exhaled deeply, I looked down at the CD case in my hand. It was the last copy of my mixtape I'd made in my uncle's garage two weeks ago, the other four I'd made I had already delievered to Sony Music, Slash Records, FoF Music and Warner Bros Records. I was now at my last stop- Atlantic Records. I quickly picked up my skateboard and headed inside. Aircon hit me as soon as the sliding doors opened, it was a welcome repreive from the heat outside. I admired the plantnium records, pictures of superstars and awards, more than anything I wanted my record or picture up there with the rest. I walked over to the reception desk and cleared my throat to gain the attention of the blonde headed lady typing away at her computer. "Uh, hi, can I help you?" She asked.

"Yes, I have a mixtape here and I was wondering if you might pass it along to someone?" I said as confidently as possible. The lady studied me for a second then accepted the CD. "Could I have your name, age and phone number please?"

"Harmony Gold. 14. 052645329."

"Thankyou Harmony we'll give it a listen and get back to you in the next week or two." She smiled after she finished scrawling my details on a piece of paper. "Thankyou" I smiled. I turned to walk out, when the sliding doors opened and in walked Cody Simpson. I was a big fan and had gotten into many fights and punch-ups back in Australia over whether Cody was gay or not (he so wasnt) I had all of his albums and his face plastered my bedroom walls. As he strode in laughing with his manager Matt Graham, I froze, he looked over at me and smiled "G'day" he said with a nod of his head. "Hi Cody." I squeaked. All to soon he was swept passed me, leaving me hyperventilating in his wake. I heard the receptionist laugh softly, "He's cute isnt he?"

I turned my head to look at her her "He's a god."