Kaitlyn's birthday

~5 months later~
Alice's pov:
Today is Kaitlyn's birthday. Niall and I are have the boys and some family members come over to celebrate. She's growing up so fast.
~at the party~
Niall's pov:
Today is Kaitlyn's birthday. Me and the boys are in the living room playing video games. Kaitlyn comes in the living room and sits on my lap. I love Kaitlyn and Alice.
"Daddy will you play tea party with me?"
"Sure princess."
Kaitlyn quickly raced to her room and dragged me with her. Kaitlyn and I start playing tea party.
Alice's pov:
I went in the living room to find Niall is gone. I asked the boys where Niall is. The boys told me that Niall and Kaitlyn went to have a tea party in her room. I walked to Kaitlyn's room and see them pretending to drink tea and talking in terrible accents. I took out my phone to take a picture of the two playing. I love them.

~later that night~
Alice's pov:
We stood around Kaitlyn singing her happy birthday. After she blows out her candles, I handed everyone a piece of cake. Everyone goes in the living the room to hang out and talk. I see Niall on the couch. I go over to Niall and cuddle into his side. It's been a long day. I'm tired. I feel my eyes start to get heavier.
Niall's pov:
I look down at Alice and smiled when I saw she fell asleep on me. I kiss the top of her head and let her sleep. My mom put Kaitlyn to bed and left. Soon everyone had went home. I quietly get up and pick up Alice and take her to bed. I put her in the bed and give her a quick kiss before getting in the bed to cuddle with her and fall asleep next to my love.