Part 4- Jay's POV

Part 4- Jay’s POV

I sat up in the bed and looked at the time, 2.55am. I sighed, I could have a few more hours at least. I laid back down on my side, facing Nathan, staring at him. The way his hair fell so softly over his face, his beautiful face. My eyes scanned his body up and down and I blushed again, at the thought of Nathan lying here besides me, with me. I slowly moved a piece of hair out of his eyes, being so careful not to wake him, but I wasn’t that lucky.

‘hmmm’ Nathan moaned as he opened his eyes

‘Sorry, did I wake you?’ I replied

‘Alright Jay?’ Nathan said as he started to shiver. I pulled the covers back over him, as they must have slipped off in the night. As I did that he moved closer to me and he put his head on my shoulder. All I could feel was the heat of his body against mine, his soft skin touching mine, his beautiful lips so close.

Nathan interrupted my thinking

‘Is it time to get up?’ He asked slowly

‘Nah, not yet Nath. We have a couple more hours.’ I answered stroking his hair.

‘Good. Now cuddle into me.’ He said ‘Im blimin’ freezing.’

I did as I was asked and I moved even closer to Nathan and I rested myself against him. Falling asleep so close to him, this was heaven.

It was 9.00am in the morning and I had just woken up. Nathan was no longer in the bed next to me. I got up and wondered downstairs, forgetting, or choosing not to put my t-shirt on. I walked into the kitchen and Nathan was there, boiling the kettle with his back facing me.

‘Morning Nathan’ I said

He turned around to say something to me, but when he saw that I was topless, he stopped. He just looked me up and down with wide eyes. Then he realised what he was doing and he blushed and turned away.

‘Alright Jay.’ He said

I sat down at the bar stool… I think I was just checked out by Nathan…Nathan Sykes had just checked me out!

He stood at the counter for another minute and then he came and joined me at the bar, placing two cups of tea down on the table and sitting opposite me. I smiled.

‘Aww thanks Nath’ I said whilst smiling at him.

We sat sipping our tea and I could tell that he felt uncomfortable sitting opposite me as I had no top on.

‘Nath, is my big ugly body making you feel ill? If it is I can put a top on.’ I asked

‘Ah no Jay, it’s alright… and you don’t have a big ugly body at all.’ He said as he went bright red in the face getting up from the bar.

There was defiantly something going on between us now, I just can’t pin it down, I mean is Nathan interested in me? Am I interested in him? Am I just reading too much into things. I.. I just don’t know what I feel.

‘What do you think about my body then, Nath?’ I asked putting emphasis on his name.

‘I…uh…What I mean is… you have a great body’ He said stuttering as he turned away from me.