Jeff The Killer (Puga Style)

I was walking home from some place when I thought I heard something. "Huh?" I said looking around. Nothing. Once I got home the dogs came bouncing up to me. "Hello there guys!" I said with a smile  as I pet the dogs. "Hello. Let me guess. They don't have slenderman cookies or whatever." Felix said walking out of the kitchen. "Nope. And they're called Slendie-cookies." I explained as the pug followed me. "Whatever. Hey I'm about  to play happy wheels you wanna pl-" "YES!!!" I cut Felix off and ran to the computer room.

Meanwhile in the computer room.

"Oh gosh! Whoa legs." I said with a weird look. "This is boring." Felix sighed. "Agreed. Wanna play slendie?" I asked with a grin. "Sure, it HAS to be more exciting then this!" Felix agreed as we started playing Slenderman.

"NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NOAOAOAOA NOOONONON MNOIEASHJKOJGHFRVJNLALUHDBKJEGL"   Felix screamed. "ACK!"    I acked. "Ah tree tree tree treee tree!!! Oh yay 6 pages!!" I exclaimed looking around the game for more pages. "Aw crap crap crap CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAGHJBF,DHJRTG" I yelled as I was trying to run from Slenderman. "Fluffle!" I said as I kept on looking. "No no no no non no no no YAY!" Felix said collecting his sixth note. "Hey remember Jeff the killer?" I asked Felix with a grin. "Yeah." He said. I put on a Jeff like smile. "Go to sleep!" I said laughing " oh god. he's a freak." felix said, i nodded and we returned to our game.

Later that night

I was in the bathroom getting ready for bed when I thought I saw something in the window. "Wha?!" I said looking away. As I went to my room I picked up Maya (the pug) and went to bed. In my dream Mr.My Smile Is Gonna Make You Uncomfortable came and said his catch fraise. "Go To Sleep." And then in my dream All I said was. "Stare Down?"