Chapter 3

Learn to let go of the guilt....

(Makeda, Top) (Angel, bottom)

, Bottom)

, Bottom)

Cassidy MM

Cassidy Alsina

I sat in class as I silently pulled out my phone in went to camera to press record.

To be honest I wasn't in the mood, wasn't in the mood at all.
Maybe I could have did something you know, instead my broke ass couldn't pay for my Mama own funeral so they cremated her.

How stupid can I be?

I was to busy in the streets, playing around with friends. She put me in college working her ass off 10pm to 7am in the morning and I couldn't even pay for her to get a proper burial. I felt a tear slide down my face making me quickly put my head down.

I didn't want one of these dudes thinking I'm a pussy or whatever.

I sat with my head down for a couple of minutes until I felt a hand came into contact with my back.

Looking up seeing Angel with a small smile on her face made me kinda cheer up.

Angel, that's my girl. She been there with me through thick in thin. When my dad went back to the army last year that's when we start rocking. At first she was just a quick fuck, but then we became so engaged with each other fuck time my life was invested in her I craved my love from her, because she was the only one that act like she cared about me. I respect that she get niggas thrown at her left in right, but she turn them down for my ass.

I actually, just might start claiming her. But at the same time that's nobody else business. Some of these bitches need to worry about self in stay out my damn business. So yes if a bitch come up to me in ask me am I single I'm gone say, yeah. But it ain't like I'm finna fuck with the boards.

I listened as some of the boys was in the back of the classroom saying damn Daniel over and over again.

"Marcus chill the hell out with that, shit ain't even been out for two days in everybody wore it the fuck out." Angel snapped.

I heard a pause for a minute making me turn around giving him the nasties glare. "Call her a bitch if you want to Marcus, Imma fuck you up on everything I love."

Before he could even respond the door to the professors room slowly  opened as the girl with the gray jacket slipped in the classroom. That's what everybody  called her since the day she got here. Nobody never knew her name because that shit was hard as hell. So that's how she got the girl with the gray jacket.

"Damn back at it again with the gray jacket" Marcus yelled enough for everybody to hear.
I watch as everyone laughed in class including me, actually the first laugh I had since my my mom died.

The girl she slowly sat down locking eyes with me, I could tell she was in deep thought because she didn't turn around until I gave her a look like what the hell she was looking at.

I know Ang was looking at both of us because of the tension. It felt as if she was looking through my soul.

Or maybe she was mad as hell because I was the loudest one laughing at her ass.

But it was only out of pain, and I think she saw through that......

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't like long chapters. I am ADD in I don't have the patients at all. I really wanna right long chapters for y'all but have a understanding that its hard for me, because I lose interest very fast. But I updated sooner than I thought I was❤❤.

Hope y'all have a wonderful sleep/thanks for the support I'm getting I really appreciate it.