Back

We Aren't Dead! I'm sorry that we've been taken an eternity (...VIXX...) to update! Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and thank you guys so much for all of your support!

-Haerin

====

Ara POV

The day went pretty smooth. Mark just hung out with his friends for most of the day and I was hanging with Hailey and Rina in their room.

"Do you have any talents Ara Eonnie?" Rina asks me all of a sudden. I was just sitting on the floor reading a magazine when she asks.

"Uh yeah. I can sing...i guess." I mutter the last part.

"Really! Can you please sing for us!" Hailey says excitedly .

"Uh...Okay," I say quietly and clear my throat. I choose one of my most favorite song lately and begin. "I'm looking right at you, but you're not there.
I'm seein' right passed you, but you seem well aware.
Your body is here but your mind is somewhere else.
So far gone, and you think I can't tell.
Can't tell that you are disconnected
You
Pulled away, and I miss your presents.
I always said to ya'
Baby, you should be here, right here~ Baby~
You should be here~, right here~
Don't know where you went, but you're lost now.
Don't know where you went, but you're gone now.
Don't know where you went, but you're lost know.
Don't know where you went, but you're gone know."

They looked at me with awe in their eyes. "You're so good!" They said in unison.

====

After a while, I hear Mark yell at us from downstairs. "Dinner!"

Hailey and Rina rush down, but I take my time.

Jackson and Junior were still here, and Junior was down here too. I saw him looking at me, so I smile. His eyes curve into a smile, but I could see that he was turning red. Is he sick?

I hear someone clear their throat and I look in front of me and Mark was there. "I made you a salad, it already at the dinner table, let's eat!" He says and grabs my hand, leading me away from Junior.

Junior POV

I was looking at Ara. She was looking really pretty today. Her hair was a bit wavy and she was wearing a simple white shirt and a pair of black shorts. Her scent intoxicated me.

Suddenly she turned to me and smiled. I got so flustered and I could feel my cheeks heat up. But then she averted her eyes to Mark hyung who ended up taking her away. Sigh...

Ara POV

After dinner, I went upstairs to me and Mark's room. I felt in the need for a shower, so I took one.

====

As I step out of the shower, I realize that I had forgotten a towel.

"Dang it." I say quietly. I cover myself with my hands and open the door a crack. Mark was sitting on the bed and my towel was left on there.

"Mark." I say quietly. He looks up at me from his phone.

"Yeah?"

"I left my towel on the bed. Can you hand it to me?" I say, stocking my hand out, but still hiding my body.