Mika Thompson

Mika POV

Hay! Teehee... Hay is to horses! My name is Mika! I'm 17! I have daddy's pink hair and moms blue eyes! My parents are Patricia Thompson (patty) and crona. I have moms personality and dads, um madness. People say I'm a little crazy! Usually I act like mom, but sometimes I act like dad. That is how you know my madness is out of hand. I'm two types of crazy. Crazy cray, and happy crazy. Thats what my little brothers told me at least. I have twin brothers! Yay! Guess what! I'm half Meister and half witch! Its really cool! I have good witch powers! It is so helpful! I love it! I even have a magic cat! Her name is cotton! She has the power to make you fall asleep with a toxic gas. Or she could kill you! Or manipulate your brain! She is super duper cool! Most people don't trust me and my brothers. Because I'm a witch. They think that I'll kill Everyone. Especially when the hear that I have madness hidden deep within my soul. But I'm not like that at all! But I go to the DWMA to show that not all witches are bad. And that I can be good. I can be helpful to this world.

"A b c d e f g! Gummy bears are chasing me! One is red! One is blue! One is chewing on my shoe! Now one has a big fat knife! I should be running for my life!" I sing in the halls. With kei and rei next to me.

"Mika, you should be more quiet. People are in class." Rei says, obeying the rules.

"Oh don't be such a sad clown!" Kei says grabbing his twin brothers cheeks.

"Yeah be happy!" I say messing up his hair.

"Smile smile smile smile!" Me and kei say together.

"I'm surrounded by idiots!" Rei sighs.

"Shhhhh!" Kim walks around the corner of the hall.

"Sorry, our deepest apology." Rei bows. Kim laughs a little and turns and walks away. Me and kei are making baby faces when rei turns around.

"Goody-two-shoes!" Me and kei say.

Rei stands there for awhile. "I'm out." Rei walks away. Me and kei sit there laughing at him.

"Silly goose!" I say laughing still.