The Stall

Henrys POV

It was the next day, i get to school and instantly see Garrett standing there with all his friends. Me and him decided it was best if we didn't date and we would only hookup when we were alone... no one could know, no strings attached. I go stand with my other friends, Gertrude starts to say something but i couldnt really focus on what she was saying because I was busy staring at Garrett.

"HENRY" Brittney said and waved her hand in front of my face.

"What? do you want me to listen to your girlfriend?" I say.

"Shes not my girlfriend!!" she says and slaps my arm. hard." but i know you were staring at your boyfriend over there" she says pointing at Garrett. Truth is, Brittney and Gertrude always knew i had a thing for Garrett, even before i came out as pansexual... but i didnt tell them about what happened. The bell rang and we all went to class.

Soon it was lunch, me,Gertrude, and Brittney were sitting at the table talking when i got a text from Garrett:

'hey baby meet me in the bathroom'

I quickly excuse myself "ok go have fun with your sugardaddy" Brittany said.

"Haha funny" I say sarcastically. "Stop assuming... Im just going to take a shit like any normal dude." I say and quickly scurry off the the restroom.

I walk in and find Garrett waiting for me. I walk up to him "hey" I say quietly looking down at my feet. He suddenly grabbed me and pushed me against the wall. He started kissing me then he moved to my neck. We heard the door open and quickly split apart, I walked into the stall and he followed me. "What the fuck are you doing" I mouthed. "What person has 4 feet?" He jumped up onto the toilet and squatted down. We waited until the person left and Garrett jumped off the toilet. He pushed me against the wall once again and started kissing my neck. I moaned quietly. He moved his hand down to my crotch and grasped it firmly. I gasped. He licked me neck then unzipped his pants. I squatted down and took his dick out. I licked the tip then took in his length I bobbed my head back and forth for a while then I stood up and turned around. He slapped my ass and then wrapped his arms around my waist and grabbed my crotch. He kissed my neck while unzipping my pants. He pulled them down then spit in his hand and rubbed it on my ass then his dick. He stuck his length in my ass and started going back and forth slowly then fastest and rougher. It was hurting a little but a good type of pain. He kept going then pulled out. I turned around and squatted down and he cummed in my mouth. I kissed him and we swished the warm sticky liquid between us for a minute then I swallowed it. He kissed my neck then pulled up his pants, zipped them and left. I stood there gasping and trying to go over what just happened.