Super Quick One-Shot

Hello! Thank you all so much for reading Just For Us Part two. I'm so sorry if I haven't gotten to reply to you yet but please know that I appreciate all your votes and your comments.

Here's a super quick one-shot I wrote that was inspired by the "Anong amoy ng lipstick?" question on SPS today.

Tweet me for a faster response: @katmagra :)

----------------------------------------------------

He stops talking and sniffs the air in front of my face. I push him away by his forehead.

"Why are you smelling my face?"

"Ang bango. What's that? It's very subtle. I know it's not your perfume, babe. Ngayon ko lang naamoy," he says as he puts his nose on my cheek and inhales deeply.

I pinch his nose.

"Mukha mo, babe. Para paraan ka eh noh?"

"Ang bango talaga, babe. It kind of smells like cherries," he says.

"It's my new lip balm, silly."

"It smells sooo good," he says then he waggles his eyebrows at me. He lowers his tone and says, in a voice that sends shivers up and down my spine, "I bet it tastes good as well."

He looks into my eyes and I'm lost in their chocolate brown depths. He takes my chin between his thumb and forefinger and, without taking his gaze off of mine, slowly pulls me towards him. He touches his lips lightly to mine. Once. Twice. Thrice. Soft brushes that make my toes tingle. He then takes my bottom lip between both of his and slowly pulls as if he were tasting me. He nips. He nibbles. I melt.

Forget that best actor award. They should give him a trophy for being the best damn kisser in the world.

We come up for air. And he strokes my lower lip with his thumb.

"That's weird, babe." he tells me with a puzzled look.

"What's weird?" I ask him.

"Your lip balm doesn't taste like cherries. It tastes like you," he tells me with a grin.

"Oh anong lasa?"

"You're yummier than cherries."