Chapter 1

I wake up in an unfamiliar place, I panic and sit up as fast as I can. I look around urgently until i see the faces of my uncles and I immediately feel relaxed... I groggily climb out of bed (I'm on the top bunk of course) and walk to the main area of the tour bus. I didn't get a proper chance to look at it earlier as I was so tired but I can see now why the guys love being on tour so much! There are couches, a large TV, a table and a kitchen.. It's nicer than our house to be quite honest. I sit on the sofa and turn the TV on, the first channel to come on is Nickelodeon, a bright yellow sponge greets me and there is no way I'm turning this over. I sit with my knees up to my chest and watch intently and undisturbed until my phone rings.

"Hello?" I answer

"Hey Amy! Long time no see...well talk I guess" Damon says shyly.

"Hey Damon, yeah I haven't seen you since the concert. So what's up?"

"Oh, well I was just wondering if you want to meet up sometime, if you're free?" He says shyly

"Yeah sure. It's just I'm not at home right now and I probably won't be back for a few weeks... I'll be back before school starts up again though.."

He actually seems pretty upset that I can't go.. Does he like me?... No, obviously not, ugh I'm so stupid to even think of that!
We carry on chatting for another half hour until I can hear the sound of ... I'm guessing my dad... Waking up.
"Ugh Damon I gotta go, lovely to talk to you!" I say as I quickly hang up

"Hey dad" I say and smile as he walks through to the living room
"Morning princess" he replies and comes too sit by me on The sofa. "You excited to be on tour?!" He exclaims
"Hell yeah!" I shout back