Chapter 1

Dipper o.v
It was Monday,the day which I hated the most because school starts again.Since the year started me and Mable went to gravity falls high,she really liked the school unlike me!I mean with all that time I spent at school I could be in the forest with my Grunkle and find new Mysterys!But no I had to go to school -ugh!
So I was walking with my sister to school.She hummed a song and smiled brightly.
"Hey Dip Dip!I heard that you'll get a new class teacher today!"
I just nodded.Another teacher who would try to get me do my homework and listen in class,but that teacher would just fail like the other ones before!
After some time we reached the school,Mable waved at me and run over to her friends,she sadly wasn't in the same class as I .
Well I took my time to go to the class room and put a bubblegum in my mouth while walking.I heard the bell and 5 minutes later I reached the classroom.My classmates were already there toghter with our headteacher and another young quite good looking man.
"Pines!To late as always!Please sit down and keep quite!"
I grinned and went to my seat,some classmates chuckled.

The headteacher shoke his head and then started introducing the man next to him.
"So kids this is your new class teacher Mr.Cipher!He gonna teach you in math,physic and sport!"
Yaay!The subjects I hated the most!I gave the new teacher a glare.And wow!What an interesting person!He was quite tall and had blond short hair,one eye was covered with a black eyepatch the other one had a beautyful golden shimmer.His clothes were kinda patching,quite fancy in black and yellow,only the long black hat was kinda wierd.
The voice from him broke my thoughts.Our headteacher already left and he was the only one who were standing in front of the black board.He gave us a big smile.
"Well well well kids it's nice to meet you all!I hope we will get along!"
I sticked my tongue out in his direction,pfft no way I would be nice to him.My friend next to me laughed.Then I heard the girls behind me chuckle and talk about how hot Mr.Cipher was,of course they already had a crush on him.
Suddenly someone whispered me in my ear and made me jump up a bit by surprise.
"Hello Mr.Pines~not very nice to stick out the tongue to me!I already heard quite a lot of about you so don't think you can act like this in my class,I will show you some respect~!"
His deep voice made me shiver and took away my voice for a second.Then I snapped back to reality and grinned up to him.
"Pfft let's see if that will work blond head!"
My friend next to me called William was looking at us kinda interested,he seemed to be the only one who heard our conservation.
Mr.Cipher just gave me a innocent smile and went back to the keyboard to start the first lesson.Math.More like welcome to hell!
And if that wouldn't be already horrible enough my new teacher or should I say enemy?always asked me for the answer!And of course I had no idea and couldn't gave the correct answer so the whole class laughed at me!
Did that teacher hated me already so much?!That freaking Bastard!