• part One •

Y/n POV

I had woken up from Kanye west "stronger" mix play thru out my room . I reached my arm out to lower down the music . Monday mornings are not me, I wake up and look drossy as ever, I have bags under my eyes and my hair would be all over the place . I was messy .

I gotten up to stretch and head to my bathroom for my morning routine.

I headed downstairs to be greeted by my older brother De'Von. He sat on the island table texting away whoever on his phone, while I opened a pack of strawberry Poptart I FUDGING LOVE THOSE BRUH! Anyways, I warned Deydey that we needed to head to my school before I was late. I didn't like coming as everyone else

"You need to start hanging with more people instead of Miya" de'Von said while cruising on the empty street. I ignored his remark and kept looking out the window.

I have friends, just don't hang around them cause there personality doesn't fit with mine really. there cool but there actions are different. Miya is different cause she's a tough cookie but atleast she got a mind of her own. She doesn't really hang with the bad side. She sort of in the middle of everyone like me.

We stopped infront of my school and Von kissed my forehead and messed with my hair. It was straighted but a little wavy. I laughed a hard and gotten out the car.

As I opened the building door, I signaled Deydey that it was alright for him to leave and he strolled down the road back home.

I headed to my locker and gotten my books for history this morning and math next.

As I was getting my books Someone had caught my eye and they were pretty cute. but I wasn't trying to get into a relationship.

But he was honestly cute. Caramel skin color, small curly hair, dark brown eyes and luscious plumped lips. He was gorgeous as you could say, but seemed like he was something more. Player.

I sucked my teeth and slammed my locker waiting for Miya to finally get into the school.

"Hey y/n" she said calmly. she seemed like she had a decent morning, since her mom is always yelling around the house.

" Hey Miya, I wanna ask you something, who's he?" I said referring to the boy.

" Ooh, that's chresanto august, he's a football player and a charmer, don't let it fool you though, he played Malea Arnold in 8th grade for Carissa Mane."

I was shocked.

Miya was the head cheerleader in HRHS and she was very smart and pretty. Any guy was dying to have her.

I don't wanna think or have any feelings for him at all. He seems like a heartbreaker, and he already has his next victim probably in his eyes.

- N a y y

Sorry it's short y'all . I woke up & wanted to give y'all some cause I was getting some comments & likes about the story . I'm gonna do another chappie . Alright ? Okay ! Alright ? Okay Okay ! * Macklemore voice *

- Nøønie B I T C H