Chapter 1

"Cigarettes, and tiny liquor bottles,just as you'd exp-" My fist pounded the snooze button, as I just lie there on my face waiting for something interesting to happen... It's been 2 minutes and nothing has happened, I rolled over on my side to see that it's 5:02am... Who set my alarm to wake me up at 5:00 in the morning?!?!
I might as well wake up and get ready, I sat up while turning my lamp on. I stopped everything and wondered to my self, is it really worth getting up right now, I could just go back to sleep... In one swift motion I turned off my lamp and went back into bed, I set my alarm to 6:59 and slept.

The birds chirped as I sat up in my bed, I stretched in every possible way, which included me looking at my clock. It was 11:32 and a school day! Wait I thought I set my alarm up. I grabbed my clock from my night side table and it said the most disappointing thing ever. It said 6:59PM!! Well I don't get the point of me even going to school,I'll just tell my mom it doesn't make sense to go, for two hours.

I was sitting in my bed watching tv while on my phone, which sounds confusing but it's not, while the commercials are playing I go on my phone, but sometimes I get to attached to my phone, and miss parts of scream queens.

*bing bing* I looked at my phone and its from Jacob😍😍... but I will assure you it's not that Jacob Sartorius kid, he's WAY out of my league, this is Jacob Winchester my crush from grade 4... but this text was different from his other texts this one was kinda special... "hey, uh Madison so I was wondering if you wanted to go out for dinner with me, it would be pretty chill if you came with me😊"